Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pep out, Carlo in
A safe hire would be French National Team Coach Didier Deschamps, once the Euro 2016 tournament ends.
No thanks.
Still no official announcement, but hope has indeed faded that Pep will extend.

Which is bad news for our club, makes me very sad. When the news broke I actually was feeling sick ...

But ok, Pep. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Safe to say any club he goes to next will be an elite team immediately and contending for everything. It's that simple, he's the best out there.

As for us, I'm fine with everyone bar Löw, Scholl+van Bommel, and of course Mourinho. The latter, thankfully, being an impossibility after the shit he pulled after the European Supercup.

I guess Ancelotti would be the currently best option.
Maybe we can do a swap? Wenger for Pep.
Then we should rather take Heynckes out of retirement. Wenger is Mr. Arsenal, I think that will be his final job.
Call me crazy, but despite all the City noise I can see Pep taking another year out and then taking over from Wenger in 2017. Unless Wenger isn't looking for a successor, but for a new contract.
Jupp Heynckes will always be there for Bayern Munchen.
(18-12-2015, 01:56 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Call me crazy, but despite all the City noise I can see Pep taking another year out and then taking over from Wenger in 2017. Unless Wenger isn't looking for a successor, but for a new contract.

Or he thinks Pep is looking for more then just finishing 4., that could end a great run by Wenger (with one 3. place finish in between). Remember, you don't get a trophy for 3., but for 4. you do thats why van Gaal is defending his trophy with everything he has.
I'd like Pep at Arsenal with Ancelotti as his assistant
(18-12-2015, 12:39 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Safe to say any club he goes to next will be an elite team immediately and contending for everything. It's that simple, he's the best out there.
What makes you say that. He'll obviously go to City where he'll get paid fortunes and have fortunes thrown at him for transfers.

It's easy managing a club where you have Messi, Xavi, Inesta, Toure ect..

Ad even easier to go to Bayern who has a shit load of cash and buy your only rivals top players (Dortmund)

Pep is a fraud he'll never join a club where he has work cut out.