Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh dear, but I expect they've gone now so you can enjoy your jogs in peace Smile
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Hello to one and all.

Fair play to AG for setting this up. Only read your PM in the other place earlier on mate. 

I see both Tel & Molly are Mods on here...I assume they've kissed and made up?
(16-12-2015, 10:30 PM)Redser Wrote: Hello to one and all.

Fair play to AG for setting this up. Only read your PM in the other place earlier on mate. 

No..we're not.

WHAT...made up??.. Facepalm I'd rather eat glass, THAT will never happen Ck

Nice to see you Red Smile
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]

Welcome on board, Chief!

Hello!

No worries mate you saw it eventually that's all that matters. Unfortunately Shane wasn't able to properly manage the other place so I put this together. I've been setting aside a small marketing budget to try and get some new users in the new year, was thinking of closing it down a few weeks ago because it was dead but people keep coming back so I think it's something that's worth pursuing.

Haha! Yeah, mods on here are somewhat different to Footy Nutters though... The only power a mod has is to get rid of spammers and a spammer is someone that has fewer than 6 posts so currently you're at risk of being banned! It's just to help me out when I'm not here as we were getting a lot of spam but I've ramped up the security settings so it's not really an issue anymore.

Good to see you here anyway mate!
At least the bickering has ceased...
(17-12-2015, 10:26 AM)AG86 Wrote:

Hello!

No worries mate you saw it eventually that's all that matters. Unfortunately Shane wasn't able to properly manage the other place so I put this together. I've been setting aside a small marketing budget to try and get some new users in the new year, was thinking of closing it down a few weeks ago because it was dead but people keep coming back so I think it's something that's worth pursuing.

Haha! Yeah, mods on here are somewhat different to Footy Nutters though... The only power a mod has is to get rid of spammers and a spammer is someone that has fewer than 6 posts so currently you're at risk of being banned! It's just to help me out when I'm not here as we were getting a lot of spam but I've ramped up the security settings so it's not really an issue anymore.

Good to see you here anyway mate!
Good stuff, AG.
I will try and get on as much as I can, though I'm a busy bastard these days.
FN never had a chance once that insufferable Trollop, FF, took the reigns. 
Hopefully this place kicks on for us all.
One time my brother!
Only just seen this - good to see some still going...
(20-02-2016, 02:39 PM)Spurs218 Wrote: Only just seen this - good to see some still going...

Hello mate, how's it going? You gotta be pleased with your lot this season?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!