Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so a month ago there was someone on here under the names of Molly & KennDodd but we were told it was the same person messing around

where's Kenneth then?
Molly and KennDodd were fake accounts and I deleted them. This Molly is the same Molly from FN.

No idea who Kenneth is!
Thanks for clearing that up AG...but no matter what you say they STILL don't believe its me Caritas_09

Never mind, leave 'em to it if they want to carry on playing the guessing game, adds to the fun. Caritas_05
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Like I've mentioned before..send a PM to Molly on FN...no-one else can get into that only the REAL Molly..
As I've said many times, it WASN'T me. I know who it was but it's up to him/her to tell you if they choose to. Even though she continues to revel in the fact that I'm banned from footynutters (thank fuck cos this forum started as a result of that) and stated openly there that it was me!

THE END - (but I doubt it)
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(26-08-2015, 04:30 PM)Molly Wrote:
(26-08-2015, 01:51 PM)Rotimi Wrote: I have to admit Molly, I too don't believe it's you. Could be Rex, for all we know. Or TEL, even!

One way to find out for sure Rotimi...send a PM on FN, only the REAL Molly can answer that one..and if you're still not sure..ask any question you like. Yes

Do you take it up the shitter?
(15-10-2015, 01:46 PM)zero Wrote:
(26-08-2015, 04:30 PM)Molly Wrote:
(26-08-2015, 01:51 PM)Rotimi Wrote: I have to admit Molly, I too don't believe it's you. Could be Rex, for all we know. Or TEL, even!

One way to find out for sure Rotimi...send a PM on FN, only the REAL Molly can answer that one..and if you're still not sure..ask any question you like. Yes

Do you take it up the shitter?

No..I don't Zero,  Ck does that answer your question?

Had any dinner time jogs lately Zero? Smile
Thanks for clearing that up. & its lunch time jogs.
No problem Zero..I stand corrected..LUNCH time jogs  Be
Went on tues and got trapped in st james pk cos of the poxy china visit. fookin inconsiderate sods.