Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spain 2-0 England
Fair points
England are favourites to win the Euros IMO
(17-11-2015, 10:49 AM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: England are favourites to win the Euros IMO

YOU MUST BE WELL STUPIDS BRUV!
(17-11-2015, 11:01 AM)AG86 Wrote:
(17-11-2015, 10:49 AM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: England are favourites to win the Euros IMO

YOU MUST BE WELL STUPIDS BRUV!

Hans, you're not frantic, stop trying to wish us out in the first round! It will probably happen anyways!
You played a great quali.

Other teams aren't that great either. We for example have huge problems and are borderline shit these days. Spain has problems too, Del Bosque should never have continued after that WC.

It's not absurd to think SOMEWHEN you'll play a successful tournament, why not these Euros.
somewhen is not a word is it.

'some day', then
Maybe you're right... Maybe that time is sooner rather than later but i don't think it is now. The players lack a little quality on the ball and they come undone against the big euro sides, even if Germany and Spain are poorer now than a few years ago they would still beat us I think
The way we played against was france was the best ive seen for year. Even before the goals were scored england played with a purpose and actually passed the ball to each other. I know it was not a typical french performance for obvious reasons, but it certainly cheered me up after the spain pounding.
Haha we are long overdue a penalty heartache...
Come on guys, don't be too hard with your national team, you can win a major Trophy, you only need a pinch of good luck............LOL I am kiding LOL...you are fucking shit like Liechtenstein XD

And Germany is easy to beat too lol, those clumsy bastards looked like traffic cones last time we met them. lol