Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bayern v Arsenal
As for Neuer, he makes mistakes like everyone else. Every 3 months or so, he's responsible for a goal. That's nothing new, and pretty sure not down to overconfidence.

That's nothing though compared to everything else he does, the range of the pitch he covers.
Joel Campbell is going to destroy you and make Pep cry.
I'm in Bavaria lol...

Bellerin injured that is shit.
How is today Bavaria? Caritas_05
(04-11-2015, 11:49 AM)AG86 Wrote: I'm in Bavaria lol...

Bellerin injured that is shit.

You should be just about smashed by now
Well played Bayern, clinical finishing. Tell you what, if we had the money I would buy Thomas Muller in an instant, brilliant footballer.

I didn't think we played that badly but if you don't finish your chances you're always gonna suffer. Bayern outplayed us though and deserved the win.

Doesn't change much for us though, still need to win the last 2 games.
(05-11-2015, 01:23 AM)AG86 Wrote: Well played Bayern, clinical finishing. Tell you what, if we had the money I would buy Thomas Muller in an instant, brilliant footballer.

I didn't think we played that badly but if you don't finish your chances you're always gonna suffer. Bayern outplayed us though and deserved the win.

Doesn't change much for us though, still need to win the last 2 games.

Your backs are against the wall but I think you'll pull through.
Isn't your qualification dependent on Olympiakos losing against you and Bayern by a considerable margin? It's not looking pretty for you guys at all.
AG, How was the trip?
It's dependant on Bayern beating Olympiacos which I think they will, we then will need to beat Zagreb at home and would have to win by at least a 2 goal margin out in Athens.

Head is a bit sore mate but I've got all day to recover before I head home. Great trip as always!
(02-11-2015, 12:28 PM)bayern Wrote: It's also a different scenario to those games in Munich in previous years.  I'm sure Bayern will be very keen to revenge that lose and even if they lose again then 2 wins in last 2 games will get them through, so the presurre on Bayern isn't as big as it could have been. I think Bayern will win this one by at least 2 goals.

Caritas_16 Caritas_16