Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardiola unsigned beyond this season
Report out of Munich that Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola hasn't heard anything from Bayern management as far as extending his contract going into the final year of his three year deal. He said there is still time to get a deal done but it begs the question why? Why would Bayern Munich make him a lame duck going into this season, it doesn't make sense? Would he ever go to Real Madrid... because I have to believe that Rafa Benitez is going to have a testy relationship with FloPerez and the Madrid media...? Will the Premier League teams throw the bank at him to be their savior?

I for one would like to see him come to England and see if his style can win at the Premier League level.
(31-07-2015, 11:52 PM)Referee Wrote: Report out of Munich that Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola hasn't heard anything from Bayern management as far as extending his contract going into the final year of his three year deal. He said there is still time to get a deal done but it begs the question why? Why would Bayern Munich make him a lame duck going into this season, it doesn't make sense? Would he ever go to Real Madrid... because I have to believe that Rafa Benitez is going to have a testy relationship with FloPerez and the Madrid media...? Will the Premier League teams throw the bank at him to be their savior?

I for one would like to see him come to England and see if his style can win at the Premier League level.

I know where I'd like to see him in England... Smile  but hey I can dream can't I ...It would be interesting though if he managed Arsenal e.g.
Guardiola is quite an honourable man. There is no way he would want to manage a scumbag club with such a corrupt history when it is far better suited to hideous cunts such as Wenger, Graham, Norris and Usmanov. Chuck Tony adams in the mix for his stupidity too, and Peter storey for that matter.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(01-08-2015, 09:38 AM)TEL Wrote: Guardiola is quite an honourable man. There is no way he would want to manage a scumbag club with such a corrupt history when it is far better suited to hideous cunts such as Wenger, Graham, Norris and Usmanov. Chuck Tony adams in the mix for his stupidity too, and Peter storey for that matter.

Brenda just breathed a sigh of relief  Biggrin
(31-07-2015, 11:52 PM)Referee Wrote: Report out of Munich that Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola hasn't heard anything from Bayern management as far as extending his contract going into the final year of his three year deal. He said there is still time to get a deal done but it begs the question why? Why would Bayern Munich make him a lame duck going into this season, it doesn't make sense? Would he ever go to Real Madrid... because I have to believe that Rafa Benitez is going to have a testy relationship with FloPerez and the Madrid media...? Will the Premier League teams throw the bank at him to be their savior?

'report out of Munich' ?!? Caritas_03

Ref, get your information straight. Bayern management has been trying to get Pep to extend his contract since over a year, it's Pep who hasn't decided.
Rarely read a post that had it as wrong as yours
(01-08-2015, 10:03 AM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:

'report out of Munich' ?!? Caritas_03

Ref, get your information straight. Bayern management has been trying to get Pep to extend his contract since over a year, it's Pep who hasn't decided.
Rarely read a post that had it as wrong as yours
Surely you read back some of yours Hans?Mocking

(01-08-2015, 09:43 AM)RexOmatix Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 09:38 AM)TEL Wrote: Guardiola is quite an honourable man. There is no way he would want to manage a scumbag club with such a corrupt history when it is far better suited to hideous cunts such as Wenger, Graham, Norris and Usmanov. Chuck Tony adams in the mix for his stupidity too, and Peter storey for that matter.

Brenda just breathed a sigh of relief  Biggrin

Caritas_41
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!