Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea projections for 2015-2016
(30-07-2015, 09:45 AM)TEL Wrote: The only difference between the big arsed diving cunt at Chelsea and the SEVERAL big headed diving cunts at United is that our big arsed diving cunt is good whilst your big headed diving cunts THINK they're good and still have that "we are united" attitude which went out of the window when the sweaty big headed cunt retired. Now you have a big headed useless cunt in charge.

What a diving shitfest!
(29-07-2015, 08:08 PM)Referee Wrote: I expect Falcao to score at least 20 goals, 
Diego Costa gets 22 goals, 
Victor Moses earns a spot to stay with Chelsea and contributes significantly, 
Kurt Zouma becomes a beast on the backline, 
Eden Hazard will be mercilessly hacked at all season long, 
Ramires matures and shows more offensively, 
Cesc Fabregas furthers his midfield exploits, 
Ivanovic plays like the pro he has always been, 
Gary Cahill has a slow start and comes back stronger after fourth match,
JT shows what he is made of Captain, Leader, Legend and makes a case for a multi year contract,
John Obi Mikel comes on around the 70th minute just to piss off Tel,
Loic Remy nets 15 goals as a primary sub, 
Courtois maintains a stingy goals against average. 
Caritas_23   Jose bests Wenger once again home and away.   Caritas_39

how's those projections working out for you
(18-08-2015, 09:04 PM)Stateside Wrote:
(29-07-2015, 08:08 PM)Referee Wrote: I expect Falcao to score at least 20 goals, 
Diego Costa gets 22 goals, 
Victor Moses earns a spot to stay with Chelsea and contributes significantly, 
Kurt Zouma becomes a beast on the backline, 
Eden Hazard will be mercilessly hacked at all season long, 
Ramires matures and shows more offensively, 
Cesc Fabregas furthers his midfield exploits, 
Ivanovic plays like the pro he has always been, 
Gary Cahill has a slow start and comes back stronger after fourth match,
JT shows what he is made of Captain, Leader, Legend and makes a case for a multi year contract,
John Obi Mikel comes on around the 70th minute just to piss off Tel,
Loic Remy nets 15 goals as a primary sub, 
Courtois maintains a stingy goals against average. 
Caritas_23   Jose bests Wenger once again home and away.   Caritas_39

how's those projections working out for you

Seeing that this is August 18th, I am at a loss to actually give a response until I have a long hangover end around May 2016. I expect that Jose and the lads are training hard to get back in the hunt. At least one of the picks I firmly believe will be correct is that Jose does in AW as he always has. Everything else I wrote has yet to be proven wrong after two games into the season.
so because you say Jose will beat Wenger that makes it a successful projection does it Caritas_26

just when you thought Ref couldn't come up with something even more ridiculous he pulls this one out the hat

you've already aligned yourself to City

#thickchavs
(19-08-2015, 12:17 AM)Stateside Wrote: so because you say Jose will beat Wenger that makes it a successful projection does it Caritas_26

just when you thought Ref couldn't come up with something even more ridiculous he pulls this one out the hat

#thickchavs

What is ridiculous about saying that Jose owns AW until he gets off the schneid? Where do you come up with this shit? I had a feeling about what Citeh is capable of and in reality they did us in as I feared they might that is what occurred? The beauty is that both of your clubs will also fall prey to Team Pellegrini. They will be head and shoulders above the top five sides and only time will tell if they beat the lower tier sides unlike last year.

#thickerthanshitasalways
moving the goal posts to suit yourself after being exposed for writing more shyte

everyone knows Mourinho owns Wenger but you project it'll continue & then claim it's a certainty...
yet I'm the one who's always thicker than shit apparently

we all know chavs are muppets but you give the USA a bad name & pricks like you are the reason the term "dumbass yank" was invented

how's those projections working out for you dumbass
The banter on this page is outstanding.
You have no idea! Totally loving it!
(19-08-2015, 12:17 AM)Stateside Wrote: so because you say Jose will beat Wenger that makes it a successful projection does it Caritas_26

#thickchavs

I think that is a kind of oxymoron because it's a projection. The outcome of a projection can be successful but the actual projection can't.
No need to thank me!

By the way, you're BOTH as thick as shit!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!