Diego Costa gets 22 goals, 
Victor Moses earns a spot to stay with Chelsea and contributes significantly, 
Kurt Zouma becomes a beast on the backline, 
Eden Hazard will be mercilessly hacked at all season long, 
Ramires matures and shows more offensively, 
Cesc Fabregas furthers his midfield exploits, 
Ivanovic plays like the pro he has always been, 
Gary Cahill has a slow start and comes back stronger after fourth match,
JT shows what he is made of Captain, Leader, Legend and makes a case for a multi year contract,
John Obi Mikel comes on around the 70th minute just to piss off Tel,
Loic Remy nets 15 goals as a primary sub, 
Courtois maintains a stingy goals against average. 
Caritas_23   Jose bests Wenger once again home and away.   Caritas_39
Not sure whether any of this will happen but I'm just thankful for the significant lack of crappy GIF's. Thanks for that ref.

Why didn't you post this on the Chelsea page btw?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I like Ivanovic, the rest of your team are cunts.
Ivanobitch is a big-arsed diving cunt
(30-07-2015, 07:34 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Ivanobitch is a big-arsed diving cunt

Non of them 'diving cunt' types at Utd ...eh Rots  Smile
I didn't say he is the only diving cunt in the world now, did I?
Although he's the ONLY big-arsed one
(30-07-2015, 07:43 AM)Rotimi Wrote: I didn't say he is the only diving cunt in the world now, did I?
Although he's the ONLY big-arsed one

Bloody too right...non of that at OT   Ck    we much prefer the fuckers to be big- headed 'diving cunts'   Yes
The only difference between the big arsed diving cunt at Chelsea and the SEVERAL big headed diving cunts at United is that our big arsed diving cunt is good whilst your big headed diving cunts THINK they're good and still have that "we are united" attitude which went out of the window when the sweaty big headed cunt retired. Now you have a big headed useless cunt in charge.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(30-07-2015, 09:45 AM)TEL Wrote: The only difference between the big arsed diving cunt at Chelsea and the SEVERAL big headed diving cunts at United is that our big arsed diving cunt is good whilst your big headed diving cunts THINK they're good and still have that "we are united" attitude which went out of the window when the sweaty big headed cunt retired. Now you have a big headed useless cunt in charge.

Harsh but fair... Smile  and may I say Terence...rather eloquent to boot ...yep quality   Be
Cheers matey, I do my best - sometimes

AG, please could you move this to the Chelsea page where it belongs. Thank you in anticipation