Poll: Who will be the worst PL Referee this year?
Phil Dowd
Mike Dean
Chris Foy
Martin Atkinson
Mark Clattenburg
Michael Oliver
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the worst PL Referee for 2015/2016?
Who will be the worst Premier League Referee for the 2015-2016 season?

1. Phil Dowd

2. Michael Oliver

3. Mark Clattenburg

4. Martin Atkinson

5. Mike Dean

6. Chris Foy

I say Big Phil Dowd. 

[Image: Phil_Dowd_2227485b.jpg]
Michael Oliver is always shit.
While I think Dowd is completely fucking rank and should've lost his job years ago, AG is right, Oliver is fucking useless. If someone asked who would be the most consistant I wouldn't have a clue cos they're all useless.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Oliver & Dean are worthless...
the rest are all excellent
Phil Dowd is the worse ref I've ever seen, maybe Graham Poll would give a good run for his money but Phil Dowd is just a useless cunt.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
Phil Dowd's my favourite from the Premier League but Collina has to be my favourite of all

Graham Poll was another good referee but the 3 yellows to one player gaffe finished him
Dermot Gallagher's a wanker
Dowd had the worst cards per game ratio last season and by far the worst record in 2013-14. He hasn't been awarded a single game this season due to him being a complete cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
that makes Dowd a collector's item then

it's always special when the biggest whiners in the game like JT/Gerrard/Rooney etc would get bent out of shape after Dowd would put them in their place
Really? I would think that would make him a shit ref who puts the biggest vwhiners in their place