Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BobbyDRIVEL
A post on footynutters from the scummy wannabe manc cunt - Him and 2 nazi bitches are all that's left and he's slagging us off. Fuck all changes with that braindead cunt.

"Falcao will shine this season he was sh*t last season because you have a useless sh*t-c**t manager"
"Arsenal are more popular than Chelsea because Chelsea are a pack of c**ts."
"..............we're gonna sign EVERYONE so that's nice!"
"The buy of the season is Falcao, and will show this term how the dutch bitch totally f**cked up last season.
Luis Van Gaal is the Gareth Bale of managers!"

Some gems from the 'other' forum, is that banter? LMAO.....embarrassing and pathetic springs to mind, it gets worse mind you! Er NO THANKS [Image: cry.png]

The gormless fuckwit just doesn't get it!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Really Tel, you should leave that shit out on here. I don't think I can read through pages of that again.
i agree but the cunt makes me want to vomit. Slagging us off after all the bile he's posted.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
He can posts what he wants that's up to him. That forum has died on its arse and now it's only him and the 2 ladies, if he wants to slate this place but act like all is rosie in the Footynutters garden then fair play to him!

Fact is I'm here to work on this place and try and grow it which will never happen over there as long as Shane is too busy for it. I've set up Facebook and Twitter accounts and will be promoting it across various fan pages in the next couple of weeks.
(24-07-2015, 08:14 AM)AG86 Wrote: He can posts what he wants that's up to him. That forum has died on its arse and now it's only him and the 2 ladies, if he wants to slate this place but act like all is rosie in the Footynutters garden then fair play to him!

Fact is I'm here to work on this place and try and grow it which will never happen over there as long as Shane is too busy for it. I've set up Facebook and Twitter accounts and will be promoting it across various fan pages in the next couple of weeks.

Yes but you're gay!
(24-07-2015, 08:14 AM)AG86 Wrote: He can posts what he wants that's up to him. That forum has died on its arse and now it's only him and the 2 ladies, if he wants to slate this place but act like all is rosie in the Footynutters garden then fair play to him!

Good one. Let's have the Facebook page name and the twitter handle. Maybe if we all like and follow, others will see it and join in.

(24-07-2015, 09:40 AM)TEL Wrote:

Yes but you're gay!

Yes and you're still Chief Twat
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thefootychat
Twitter - https://twitter.com/The_Footy_Chat
(24-07-2015, 07:36 AM)TEL Wrote: i agree but the cunt makes me want to vomit. Slagging us off after all the bile he's posted.

And you can't seem to let anything go! Why were you looking through the place anyways? I thought you quit on there?
(24-07-2015, 12:09 PM)Rotimi Wrote:

Good one. Let's have the Facebook page name and the twitter handle. Maybe if we all like and follow, others will see it and join in.

(24-07-2015, 09:40 AM)TEL Wrote:

Yes but you're gay!

Yes and you're still Chief Twat

And so, so proud. You must really love me to entrust me with that role  Caritas_26
Four eyes hard at work! Hoorah!!!
I think everybody else should go on and follow those pages!
Those Facebook photos are shit though AG!