Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellerin signs new long-term contract
Arsenal is pleased to confirm that Hector Bellerin has signed a new long-term contract with the club.

Here

Glad that's done with we've clearly learned a few lessons over the years about letting players run into the finale year of their contracts and losing them on a free or for peanuts. I've heard Barcelona want him back to replace Alves.

Cost a fortune now.  

Caritas_41

Awesome, means when he gets good, barca will have to pay shit loads to get him.
decent back up to Debuchy so more good business for Arsenal

the defence is almost complete...
just need to get rid of Monreal & Mertesacker by replacing them with upgrades
Caritas_05  Another Arsenal Summertime DreamFest...  Caritas_16  What a nightmare cometh.  Caritas_23
(19-07-2015, 04:36 PM)Stateside Wrote: decent back up to Debuchy so more good business for Arsenal

the defence is almost complete...
just need to get rid of Monreal & Mertesacker by replacing them with upgrades

Yep, our defence is starting to look pretty good (at long last). I'd keep Monreal though, he had a really good season and is pretty versatile.
Definitely keep Monreal, we need to replace Per though I hope we have someone on the radar.

Then all we need is a back up to Le Coq and we're good to go!
(20-07-2015, 10:39 PM)AG86 Wrote: Definitely keep Monreal, we need to replace Per though I hope we have someone on the radar.

For all that Per has done for you guys? That's it, sweep him out the door now? Keep Lurch on the pitch!!!   Caritas_34

[Image: 4e5eb8dee3cf1.gif]
(21-07-2015, 11:00 AM)Referee Wrote:
(20-07-2015, 10:39 PM)AG86 Wrote: Definitely keep Monreal, we need to replace Per though I hope we have someone on the radar.

For all that Per has done for you guys? That's it, sweep him out the door now? Keep Lurch on the pitch!!!   Caritas_34

I like the BFG and I'm sure many other Gooners do too but i think the general consensus is that, in order to have a championship-winning defence, we could do with an 'upgrade' on Per. 

I think he's a great defender, just a tad too slow sometimes.
He reads the game really well so can make up for the flaws in his pace but I just feel that now he's got age to contend with too! I've liked the look of Gabriel from what we've seen of him so far so I wouldn't be surprised to see him start more games next season and Per will become a back-up CB.
(24-07-2015, 10:07 AM)Redgooner80 Wrote:
(21-07-2015, 11:00 AM)Referee Wrote:

I like the BFG and I'm sure many other Gooners do too but i think the general consensus is that, in order to have a championship-winning defence, we could do with an 'upgrade' on Per. 

I think he's a great defender, just a tad too slow sometimes.

How many goals has he scored for you guys through the years, that size matters in the final 20 minutes of a game and he is definetly a threat offensively. He should retire as an Arsenal player.