Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europa League 2015-16
I reckon the scum from Islington have a good chance of winning it this time around. Caritas_05
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Tin point piece of shit.
You'll be in it in February you tit!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Arsenal might be there. All these years they were in pot 1 and now they'll be in pot 2 and they couldn't win the group so now they'll be 3. in their group. Caritas_05
(12-07-2015, 05:52 PM)TEL Wrote: You'll be in it in February you tit!

I definitely wouldn't mind winning it but I'd rather we actually tried a bit harder in the CL!
Trying harder will never make up for sheer scumminess H.
Well you would know!
Of course I would, that's why I said it you buffoon
I hope we take it seriously this season.
I think we all hope that! As a country we need to represent ourselves better in Europe.