Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal v Bayern
Best of luck to you Guy's tonight Smile
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
Arsenal reportedly wants an early CL exit to concentrate on the F.A. Cup defense.
Oh shut it Ref! They just beat ze Germans!
(20-10-2015, 09:42 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Oh shut it Ref! They just beat ze Germans!

That's what was reported earlier and I believe it.
Thoroughly enjoyed watching this game, well deserved you Guy's Caritas_05
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
I just wish Neuer had got his cumuppance in a more important game for his team...
It was a good game. Theo should have done better on the night. Frantic would call his display "bottling it". I somehow rooted for Arsenal and it felt strange. Won't be doing that again anytime soon. Never was having a great game until that WTF moment. F.Rred,he'll make more mistakes but I doubt hell make many in the important games. He's just too good and too consistent to flop too much in the big games
Cech too played a blinder! Showing his worth in the big games. I now have a sneaky feeling Arsenal will just squeeze through although the general consensus seems to be "they'll bottle it against the small sides".
Oh and the 5-minute wait at the start of the game? Nice move there by the Bayern fans and great to see the Arsenal fans applaud them upon their entry. If only other fans from other top teams can do the same, they'll think twice before pricing out everybody from the game.
Deserved to lose this one, can't lose again in 2 weeks and I'm sure they won't if they do then the tables will be turned althoug 2 wins in last 2 games would get Bayern through.
(21-10-2015, 03:05 AM)Rotimi Wrote: Oh and the 5-minute wait at the start of the game? Nice move there by the Bayern fans and great to see the Arsenal fans applaud them upon their entry. If only other fans from other top teams can do the same, they'll think twice before pricing out everybody from the game.

The only way it will change would be if nobody buys the tickets. what do arsenil care about the munchy fans turning up 5 mins late when they had already shelled out £65 each. Its down to the money grabbing clubs (&players on ridiculous wages) to make the change and reduce prices. £60 to watch a game of footy, which doesnt include food, booze, travel etc (& im talking about chelsea here) is fookin daylight robbery . Dont even get me started on teams changing their kits every season.........