Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watford vs Arsenal
Looking forward to this one, a trip up to Tel's neck of the woods, which is a massive shit hole... but anyway, it should be a good laugh!

I'll go with a victory for Arsenal just because we have to, nothing would surprise me less if we were to lose though.
(14-10-2015, 04:54 PM)AG86 Wrote: Looking forward to this one, a trip up to Tel's neck of the woods, which is a massive shit hole... but anyway, it should be a good laugh!

I'll go with a victory for Arsenal just because we have to, nothing would surprise me less if we were to lose though.

...'aaas laandeners  are jealous as fack ov theeze harfertsher cunts' ... Caritas_25

Bit of an edit here ...however ffs AG...talk about covering your bets...  Caritas_26
AG, say hi to Tel when you see him.
I got Sanchez in my fantasy now he better go on with his scoring. Anyway I predict 3-1 Arsenal win with Ozil getting a hatrick now that I dropped him in my fantasy.
(15-10-2015, 08:08 AM)RexOmatix Wrote:
(14-10-2015, 04:54 PM)AG86 Wrote: Looking forward to this one, a trip up to Tel's neck of the woods, which is a massive shit hole... but anyway, it should be a good laugh!

...'aaas laandeners  are jealous as fack ov theeze harfertsher cunts' ... Caritas_25

Bit of an edit here ...however ffs AG...talk about covering your bets...  Caritas_26

Ha! I like to sit firmly on the fence...
(15-10-2015, 09:05 AM)Rotimi Wrote: AG, say hi to Tel when you see him.

I'm hoping I won't see him cos he smells but if I do I will pass on the warm hello from you!
(15-10-2015, 09:17 AM)bayern Wrote: I got Sanchez in my fantasy now he better go on with his scoring. Anyway I predict 3-1 Arsenal win with Ozil getting a hatrick now that I dropped him in my fantasy.

There's a chance he may start on the bench for this one as he's been carrying a minor groin strain, with Munich next week it would make sense but in my opinion we should just sack off the CL and focus on the Prem, play our best team.
Sanchez? Then I'll buy Puncheon and he'll score 5 lol (my wildcard is in use now).
(15-10-2015, 09:50 AM)AG86 Wrote:
(15-10-2015, 09:05 AM)Rotimi Wrote: AG, say hi to Tel when you see him.

I'm hoping I won't see him cos he smells but if I do I will pass on the warm hello from you!
Of course he smells! He's what, 150 years old? The guy is old! What do you expect?
Hoping Mr. Wenger has a smile on his face after this one, good luck Guy's Ap
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]