Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klopp to take over
oh look, it's happening. Always thought it would be a good fit and a job Klopp would love. Now it's becoming reality.

There's no doubt with this move, Liverpool get the best manager they could possibly get.

In terms of their situation, the state of the squad and the club, the way of playing football, Klopp's the perfect fit.

Quite some fans of other clubs, including the biggest ones, will be jealous.

I for one am looking forward to see how successful Klopp can be in England and at Liverpool, I can see it going pretty, pretty well (while there are of course no guarantees).

Very good news for Liverpool. Possibly a pretty big week in their history.
The best manager in my opinion would be Ancelotti.
(06-10-2015, 06:06 PM)bayern Wrote: The best manager in my opinion would be Ancelotti.

But not for Liverpool right now.

Carlo is fantastic, but his strengths are handeling huge stars and CL. Liverpool have neither.

I'd prefer Carlo at Bayern should Pep leave, but imo for Liverpool Klopp is exactly what they need. Someone who pours his soul into it, builds with young players and let's them punch above their weight until they're heavier.
I'm more of a New Romantic meself... and hate heavy matal... Mocking
(06-10-2015, 06:08 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 06:06 PM)bayern Wrote: The best manager in my opinion would be Ancelotti.

But not for Liverpool right now.

Carlo is fantastic, but his strengths are handeling huge stars and CL. Liverpool have neither.

I'd prefer Carlo at Bayern should Pep leave, but imo for Liverpool Klopp is exactly what they need. Someone who pours his soul into it, builds with young players and let's them punch above their weight until they're heavier.

Nothing to work with for Carlo... Nea    he needs a ready made set up...
(06-10-2015, 06:10 PM)RexOmatix Wrote: I'm more of a New Romantic meself... and hate heavy matal... Mocking

I got you Rex. This one's for you.

Music
There's this label called Minimal Wave that rereleases or digs out a lot of 80s synth stuff. Might be of interest to you. I can recommend
Mourinho should be free in 2 to 3 weeks or maybe even Moyes, he knows his way around Liverpool....
(06-10-2015, 06:03 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: oh look, it's happening. Always thought it would be a good fit and a job Klopp would love. Now it's becoming reality.

There's no doubt with this move, Liverpool get the best manager they could possibly get.

In terms of their situation, the state of the squad and the club, the way of playing football, Klopp's the perfect fit.

Quite some fans of other clubs, including the biggest ones, will be jealous.

I for one am looking forward to see how successful Klopp can be in England and at Liverpool, I can see it going pretty, pretty well (while there are of course no guarantees).

Very good news for Liverpool. Possibly a pretty big week in their history.

Do you think this will be as romantic as you're making it out to be? With Liverpool's management setup? It's going to be interesting.