Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strikers regarded world class with 5 goal hauls
Photo 

Click the image
And yet he still has more goals than balotelli, Lambert or benteke for Liverpool... Yep thats pretty good for world class shite!
(03-10-2015, 11:55 PM)Foreverred87 Wrote: And yet he still has more goals than balotelli, Lambert or benteke for Liverpool... Yep thats pretty good for world class shite!

No Liverpool fan or the media or anyone else label Lambert, Benteke or Balotelli world class. U mancs, the media label Rooney world class yet his last 18 months have been beyond diabolical
U mancs? Yeah because of course we are all the same... Rooney isn't world class but he is the best English attacker right now. he doesn't have goals in his game but I am happy with everything else. You can't fault his commitment.

From what I remember, Rodgers took a punt on balotelli because he thought the guy was world class but misunderstood... Look how that turned out.
(04-10-2015, 02:06 AM)Foreverred87 Wrote: U mancs? Yeah because of course we are all the same... Rooney isn't world class but he is the best English attacker right now. he doesn't have goals in his game but I am happy with everything else. You can't fault his commitment.

From what I remember, Rodgers took a punt on balotelli because he thought the guy was world class but misunderstood... Look how that turned out.

U can't be serious? Did u not see him against Wolfsburg? U were happy with his game against Wolfsburg and his commitment?
foreverred, still pleased with Rooney's game and commitment after the Arsenal match?
(04-10-2015, 11:43 AM)papajack Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 02:06 AM)Foreverred87 Wrote: U mancs? Yeah because of course we are all the same... Rooney isn't world class but he is the best English attacker right now. he doesn't have goals in his game but I am happy with everything else. You can't fault his commitment.

U can't be serious? Did u not see him against Wolfsburg? U were happy with his game against Wolfsburg and his commitment?

You judge players over the course of a season, or a couple of seasons, not just one game! That's why your point about him not being world class because of his lack of goals is correct but generally his generally.
(04-10-2015, 08:55 PM)papajack Wrote: foreverred, still pleased with Rooney's game and commitment after the Arsenal match?

What do you think, Mr troll?

Pleased with Rodgers contribution to liverpool's glittering start to the season? Apparently you guys are 'constantly rebuilding' pmsl
(05-10-2015, 07:10 AM)papajack Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 01:06 AM)Foreverred87 Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 11:43 AM)papajack Wrote:

You judge players over the course of a season, or a couple of seasons, not just one game! That's why your point about him not being world class because of his lack of goals is correct but generally his generally.
I'm not talking about one game. He's been beyond diabolical since start of last season. Do u know he's only scored one away prem goal in last 18 months?
But Rooney's got good work rate.!!