Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's awfully quiet on here...
..for a CL night.
Just saying.

Surely has nothing to do with Arsenal and Chelsea losing.

LMAO
Another disappointing effort in the CL by Chelsea and Arsenal Not much to say really and frankly I don't feel like going on a tirade. WTF is wrong with the English teams? E  stádio do DragãoEstádio do Dragão
Well I don't think this CL campaign is going to last much longer for Arsenal... Bayern are going to wipe the floor with us in the next 2 games and then we'll probably smash Zagreb and Olympiacos but it will be all too late as the Greeks go through on 7 points or some woeful shit like that.

Nevertheless Hans, I'll be there to watch my team in Munich as I'm sure you won't!
(30-09-2015, 09:52 AM)AG86 Wrote: Well I don't think this CL campaign is going to last much longer for Arsenal... Bayern are going to wipe the floor with us in the next 2 games and then we'll probably smash Zagreb and Olympiacos but it will be all too late as the Greeks go through on 7 points or some woeful shit like that.

Nevertheless Hans, I'll be there to watch my team in Munich as I'm sure you won't!

I'll enjoy all those beautiful slow motion replays of us wiping the floor with you though
Thankfully I'll miss them! Although you haven't beaten us in Munich the last 2 times we've been there...
Yeah.

To be honest, now that you've made it impossible for yourselves to win the group I expect you to deliver a couple of world class performances against us, probably win a game or so.
We all know Arsenal can be immense when they've got nothing to win Lol
It's true, when the pressure is off we're capable of some great performances, which is obviously shit. However, I don't see us getting anything from our games against Bayern!
I doubt Baeyrn will win both. I'm sure they'll win at home, in London not so much although Arsenal is under massive pressure to get a home win and that could be even bigger problem for them.