Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just go...
Arsenal equalise & were clearly on the front foot with the 3 points there for the taking

Welbeck off fair enough as he wasn't having a great game but with Walcott & Campbell both on the bench Wenger shores up midfield instead by bringing on Flamingo

what a wanker
Are you an idiot, they were a man down.
(06-03-2016, 01:24 PM)bayern Wrote: Are you an idiot, they were a man down.

Correct!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Lets hope come last game of the season Leicester have already won the league, cos if Chelsea end up winning and handing the league to either Spuds or Arsnil i might just top myself!!
so what if they were a man down

they had a great chance to win the game after scoring the equaliser but once Flamini replaced Welbeck the attacking threat subsided

it was an obvious cautious move instead of going for the win & going for the title...
seems Wenger's happy making up the numbers in the top 4 instead of going all out to win the league
Just go.... Caritas_05
I give up I just really give up now. Lost money on these wasters too

Won 60 the other night so put the whole lot on Bayern, Barca & Arsenal we all know what small club let me down.

Oh well season is over.

Told you your season usually ends in Feb/March but you were having none of it...