Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just go...
(02-10-2015, 01:19 PM)TEL Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 10:50 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Such doom and gloom on every forum arsenal related.

If only we can win our next 2 games.

Don't forget mate, If you win all your remaining games you'll win the league! Caritas_57 Caritas_57

Tel, you have the memory of an elephant.
Arsenalsolja lol.

I suppose now you've done the mancs you're going to win the world cup again
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Worst performance i have ever seen from Arsenal, no belief in the players or fans.

Time for Arsene to go, he's holding us back and has been for a while.
The guy has completely lost it, can't believe he took Campbell off who was our best player and keeps playing fucking Gabriel when we have Chambers on the bench who did well when he played against Leicester.

The guy is actually pissing me off now, I didn't want to see him get sacked but if he doesn't leave then fuck him, hope he gets sacked and then we get Mourinho in to piss him off.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
Chambers sucks too from what I saw from him since he came.
Utter garbage for sure. The Campbell decision was baffling because not only was he having a good game but Sanchez on the other side was having a shocker.

No idea what's going on with the club at the moment but have the problem is no one is accountable for these kind of results, at the very least Wenger should step up and take some responsibility for the way we've been playing the last few weeks.

If you can't motivate your players, who have a genuine possibility of winning the league, then what good are you to a football club?

In a week where Leicester drop points and Tottenham lose you have to be winning games like Swansea at home and capitalising on those dropped points. We should be going into the game on Saturday level on points with Tottenham and 3 behind Leicester.

Unbelievable.
(03-03-2016, 10:03 AM)bayern Wrote: Chambers sucks too from what I saw from him since he came.

As a right back he has been shocking but as a centre back he is much better then Gabriel, who has been a disaster for the past month or so.

The thing that worries me the most is that I doubt the board will do anything, unless there is a massive fan revolt and tons of people rip up their season tickets for next season. I think Wenger will walk away from the job either, being the stubborn man he is.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
Another season of this shite then we can move on!!
You are not going to see Silent Stan chiming in on this debacle because he is far too busy getting the Los Angeles Rams transition in gear and the new stadium project to do anything other than check on his Arsenal F.C. average daily bank balance, and from what he'll see then everything is just fine in sunny Los Angeles.