Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just go...
Don't know mate but just because I can't stand the whining girlie piece of shit, doesn't mean I can't acknowledge what he's done with what is a very average set of players apart from Sanchez and big nose at centre back. Ozil's a bigger flop than Torres. The rest you can keep
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Ozil is definitely not a flop, if you actually watch him play you'll realise what he brings to the team. His movement off the ball is as important as what he does on it. He was involved in 4 of the 5 goals against Leicester yet no one mentioned it, he was man of the match for most Arsenal fans at the King Power. He quietly goes about his business efficiently and without fuss. He's created 29 goal scoring chances this season, more than any other player in Europe, if our strikers were more clinical then everyone would be creaming themselves at how good Ozil is.

It's a fine line for him in terms of recognition but true football fans appreciate what he does on the pitch and only the thick ones think he's a flop and only the REALLY thick ones think he's a bigger flop than ladyboy Nando!!
(01-10-2015, 09:25 AM)AG86 Wrote: Ozil is definitely not a flop, if you actually watch him play you'll realise what he brings to the team. His movement off the ball is as important as what he does on it. He was involved in 4 of the 5 goals against Leicester yet no one mentioned it, he was man of the match for most Arsenal fans at the King Power. He quietly goes about his business efficiently and without fuss. He's created 29 goal scoring chances this season, more than any other player in Europe, if our strikers were more clinical then everyone would be creaming themselves at how good Ozil is.

It's a fine line for him in terms of recognition but true football fans appreciate what he does on the pitch and only the thick ones think he's a flop and only the REALLY thick ones think he's a bigger flop than ladyboy Nando!!

Sorry, swap flop for absolute cunt!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Ok well I can accept that!
(01-10-2015, 11:56 AM)AG86 Wrote: Ok well I can accept that!

See the way I can turn stuff around without people noticing I'm a thick cunt?
(01-10-2015, 06:38 AM)TEL Wrote:
(30-09-2015, 09:20 PM)Redgooner80 Wrote: Nothing would make me happier than to see Arsenal win another major trophy (Premier or Champions League) with Wenger at the helm because, in a way, he deserves it. He has put so god damn much of his time and life into the club and he's tried to do things the 'right' way with a very ambitious but laudable vision of winning trophies and being the best team by playing his own version of tika-taka, 'Wengerball'.

However, and this is a fucking huge 'however', it is just not working. The 'vision' died a long time ago and the project just hasn't beared much fruit at all. The trouble is that Wenger either can't see it or accept it and arrogantly, quite blindly, carries on repeating the same errors year after year after year. It's kind of sad to witness really, you have to feel for him; sometimes I genuinely believe the man is losing the plot.

The early years were glorious, the move to the Emirates was great but we have been travelling on the same circuit for far too long with a delusional and arrogant man in the drivers seat. It's high time someone else had a go. We need freshening up with a new manager bringing new players and new ideas because we are and have been for some time, a broken team.

If it wasn't for that Froggie twat you lot would finish mid-table, cmuch as it pains me to say it

Would another manager have done/be doing a better job though mate? Would, lets say for arguments sake, Pep Guardiola have spent more wisely and been quicker to act on addressing our deficiencies? Would Ancelotti, Mourinho, Pellegrini or any other top manager not be more tactically savvy then Wenger?

We are a 'one step forward, one step backwards' club these days winning the odd FA Cup but nothing else and it's mainly down to the fact that Wenger keeps on repeating the same mistakes season in season out and a growing number of fans are fed up with this groundhog day.
Such doom and gloom on every forum arsenal related.

If only we can win our next 2 games.

(01-10-2015, 10:50 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Such doom and gloom on every forum arsenal related.

Don't forget mate, If you win all your remaining games you'll win the league! Caritas_57 Caritas_57
(01-10-2015, 08:16 PM)Redgooner80 Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 06:38 AM)TEL Wrote:
(30-09-2015, 09:20 PM)Redgooner80 Wrote: Nothing would make me happier than to see Arsenal win another major trophy (Premier or Champions League) with Wenger at the helm because, in a way, he deserves it. He has put so god damn much of his time and life into the club and he's tried to do things the 'right' way with a very ambitious but laudable vision of winning trophies and being the best team by playing his own version of tika-taka, 'Wengerball'.

However, and this is a fucking huge 'however', it is just not working. The 'vision' died a long time ago and the project just hasn't beared much fruit at all. The trouble is that Wenger either can't see it or accept it and arrogantly, quite blindly, carries on repeating the same errors year after year after year. It's kind of sad to witness really, you have to feel for him; sometimes I genuinely believe the man is losing the plot.

The early years were glorious, the move to the Emirates was great but we have been travelling on the same circuit for far too long with a delusional and arrogant man in the drivers seat. It's high time someone else had a go. We need freshening up with a new manager bringing new players and new ideas because we are and have been for some time, a broken team.

If it wasn't for that Froggie twat you lot would finish mid-table, cmuch as it pains me to say it

Would another manager have done/be doing a better job though mate? Would, lets say for arguments sake, Pep Guardiola have spent more wisely and been quicker to act on addressing our deficiencies? Would Ancelotti, Mourinho, Pellegrini or any other top manager not be more tactically savvy then Wenger?

We are a 'one step forward, one step backwards' club these days winning the odd FA Cup but nothing else and it's mainly down to the fact that Wenger keeps on repeating the same mistakes season in season out and a growing number of fans are fed up with this groundhog day.
You may be right mate but would any of those managers acted as the boards puppet for as long as Wenger and got more out of some of the dross Wenger has had to buy? I'm not sure
(02-10-2015, 01:19 PM)TEL Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 10:50 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Such doom and gloom on every forum arsenal related.

Don't forget mate, If you win all your remaining games you'll win the league! Caritas_57 Caritas_57

If they win all the remaining CL group games they'll top the group too Caritas_57