Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just go...
(30-09-2015, 03:00 PM)TEL Wrote: Makes you fucking die. 2 weeks ago you were world beaters again and now you've been shown up as every other fucker but you lot knew. It's back to

Rubbish, we all said we were a good shout for the league during the summer, there's nothing to suggest that we still won't compete for that, even Chelsea will be up there eventually despite the fact they look worse than Sunderland at the minute.

I can't remember any Arsenal fan, on here or otherwise, at any point saying we would win the CL. To be honest we should be doing better but if we drop out of it then maybe that will give us the impetus to focus on the league, it almost worked for Liverpool a couple seasons ago.

Even so, there's no excusing not playing your best team in the Champions League...
(30-09-2015, 03:51 PM)AG86 Wrote:
(30-09-2015, 03:00 PM)TEL Wrote: Makes you fucking die. 2 weeks ago you were world beaters again and now you've been shown up as every other fucker but you lot knew. It's back to

Rubbish, we all said we were a good shout for the league during the summer, there's nothing to suggest that we still won't compete for that, even Chelsea will be up there eventually despite the fact they look worse than Sunderland at the minute.

I can't remember any Arsenal fan, on here or otherwise, at any point saying we would win the CL. To be honest we should be doing better but if we drop out of it then maybe that will give us the impetus to focus on the league, it almost worked for Liverpool a couple seasons ago.

Even so, there's no excusing not playing your best team in the Champions League...

You're problem is you'll finish 3rd and end up in the losers trophy like we did. You'll probably win it too and claim you're the kings of europe!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Queens of Europe actually because we're all gay!
(30-09-2015, 04:35 PM)AG86 Wrote: Queens of Europe actually because we're all gay!

We're gayer
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
And racist
True say!
Nothing would make me happier than to see Arsenal win another major trophy (Premier or Champions League) with Wenger at the helm because, in a way, he deserves it. He has put so god damn much of his time and life into the club and he's tried to do things the 'right' way with a very ambitious but laudable vision of winning trophies and being the best team by playing his own version of tika-taka, 'Wengerball'.

However, and this is a fucking huge 'however', it is just not working. The 'vision' died a long time ago and the project just hasn't beared much fruit at all. The trouble is that Wenger either can't see it or accept it and arrogantly, quite blindly, carries on repeating the same errors year after year after year. It's kind of sad to witness really, you have to feel for him; sometimes I genuinely believe the man is losing the plot.

The early years were glorious, the move to the Emirates was great but we have been travelling on the same circuit for far too long with a delusional and arrogant man in the drivers seat. It's high time someone else had a go. We need freshening up with a new manager bringing new players and new ideas because we are and have been for some time, a broken team.
Not to mention fleecing their gloryhunting fans by charging the highest ticket prices
(30-09-2015, 09:20 PM)Redgooner80 Wrote: Nothing would make me happier than to see Arsenal win another major trophy (Premier or Champions League) with Wenger at the helm because, in a way, he deserves it. He has put so god damn much of his time and life into the club and he's tried to do things the 'right' way with a very ambitious but laudable vision of winning trophies and being the best team by playing his own version of tika-taka, 'Wengerball'.

However, and this is a fucking huge 'however', it is just not working. The 'vision' died a long time ago and the project just hasn't beared much fruit at all. The trouble is that Wenger either can't see it or accept it and arrogantly, quite blindly, carries on repeating the same errors year after year after year. It's kind of sad to witness really, you have to feel for him; sometimes I genuinely believe the man is losing the plot.

The early years were glorious, the move to the Emirates was great but we have been travelling on the same circuit for far too long with a delusional and arrogant man in the drivers seat. It's high time someone else had a go. We need freshening up with a new manager bringing new players and new ideas because we are and have been for some time, a broken team.

If it wasn't for that Froggie twat you lot would finish mid-table, cmuch as it pains me to say it
Tell me Tel...was that really you above?

Looks like a "tel-tale" sign of drunkenness.
Or do you have a tel-epathic connection with us deluded Gooners?