Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just go...
Time for change.

After the window closed our season finished, confirmed by the end of the same month.

No new players, see previous results for future performance
The beebs report of the game was pretty scathing of Wenger. I'm pretty sure he didn't expect ospina to mess up so badly
Chelsea sucked at the Dragao v Porto in their loss, but Arsenal losing twice to Dinamo Zagreb and Olympiakos? WTF is wrong with all the English teams in European CL competition?
Other Euro sides have found them out. I don't know of an English team with a solid defence so far this season. These weaknesses are being exploited very well.
Wenger's biggest mistake was not investing in the squad, it's unbelievable to think that of all the top leagues in Europe we were the only team not to sign an outfield player.

To then go and gamble with the line up in the Champions League is just complete madness...

Having said that, were we ever going to win it? I don't think so, I think we're almost better off crashing out of Europe altogether this season and focusing on the league, we saw how that benefited Liverpool a couple seasons ago.
(30-09-2015, 12:33 AM)Referee Wrote: Chelsea sucked at the Dragao v Porto in their loss, but Arsenal losing twice to Dinamo Zagreb and Olympiakos? WTF is wrong with all the English teams in European CL competition?

Ref...imo there  just isn't a common denominator answer...there must be different reasons for different clubs etc...however I believe a major factor is the PL mindset... being perhaps an overpowering negative influence somehow...i.e. all the hype that its the best league in the world   when in reality it's just the fastest...and fastest being the culprit maybe...???
Were one of the richest and most profitable sporting institutions in the world.

Yet were getting turned over home and away by European minnows.

The lack of investment is plain to see in the way out 1st team play.

We get outspent by shitty Liverpool and spurs time after time.

Act like a big club or suffer the consequences, past failure to invest has caught up with us in Europe.

The threat of Italy taking our spot was upon us in the summer. The Italians acted and invested in their squads we took record revenues and ran.

When we finish 4th and it's only good enough for e'ropey league we have no one to blame but Arsene
I genuinely think we go out in the group stage now. Lose to Bayern and Olympiacos beat Zagreb (both very likely) we'll be 6 points of 2nd..

We will have to do with Europa League simple as that and even that's a task to qualify for. Very disappointed in Wenger but he won't get the sack we have to wait for him to walk.

I've heard lewandowski has scored 10 goals in his last 3 games. Holy Fu(k

Makes you fucking die. 2 weeks ago you were world beaters again and now you've been shown up as every other fucker but you lot knew. It's back to
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Sadly Tel, you are right; we get intoxicated when we get a good result and are quick to rubbish the team at the slightest sign of trouble.
Of course we are in good company in this respect.

The truth is there's so much wrong with this Arsenal side.
There are just too many deficiencies for us to make a significant impression.
There is a lot of talent but I have never ever come across a side as mentally fragile as this current Arsenal.
For that of course we can thank our beloved manager