Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes
I actually don't think we bowled that badly although it wasn't great on a totally deadpan wicket. The thinking in my opinion was it didn't matter how many they scored cos we could match it over 3 to 3 1/2 days then play out for the draw. In my opinion, it was the tactics & leadership that have let us down not the bowling on a wicket bowlers were always going to struggle on.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
1st innings was our bowling, 2nd innings was our batting...
(19-07-2015, 10:47 PM)AG86 Wrote: 1st innings was our bowling, 2nd innings was our batting...

Nothing in the wicket til the change in Atmosphere thursday night mate IMO.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Well whatever, it's over now... At least we have some time to gather our thoughts ahead of Edgbaston next week, I'm heading up there on the Friday so England better put in an improved display otherwise I'll be forced to drink excessively!
(21-07-2015, 10:11 AM)AG86 Wrote: Well whatever, it's over now... At least we have some time to gather our thoughts ahead of Edgbaston next week, I'm heading up there on the Friday so England better put in an improved display otherwise I'll be forced to drink excessively!

Caritas_33  May I recommend drinking excessively in anticipation of England's performances?  Caritas_05
I think drinking excessively is inevitable whatever happens!
(21-07-2015, 10:59 AM)AG86 Wrote: I think drinking excessively is inevitable whatever happens!

Blush   [Image: 1410191368872_wps_21_England_Fans_enjoy_themse.jpg]
Biggrin  That's me on the left
(21-07-2015, 11:09 AM)AG86 Wrote: Biggrin  That's me on the left

So I assume the A in AG stands for Adonis?  Caritas_17
(21-07-2015, 10:59 AM)AG86 Wrote: I think drinking excessively is inevitable whatever happens!

The drink is on me AG!

[Image: tumblr_n7ra8xDH8B1qdpulbo1_500.gif]