Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes
We ŵere need to bat for the remainder of the test and lose a couple of quick wickets today and it's game over
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(13-07-2015, 01:24 PM)AG86 Wrote: No comment from Aussie Gunner he's probably still crying under his bed sheets with the curtains drawn and the lights out.

I'm not crying anymore Caritas_05

This is what happens when you get rid of watson, bloody shit cunt, about time he got dropped. 

Only thing that will save england now is the weather, knowing our luck it will bucket down with rain.
No rain forecast unfortunately so this one looks like it's heading for an Oz victory to level the series barring some miracle bowling in the 2nd innings.
That weather change fucked us on Thursday night but what a fuck up choosing a "dead" wicket to start with, 1-0 up and we go straight on the defensive and it back fired massively. Girlie wankers. Should re-name England to Arsenal!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
You made a good point and I almost had some respect for you then you ruined it with that last comment!
(18-07-2015, 04:48 PM)AG86 Wrote: You made a good point and I almost had some respect for you then you ruined it with that last comment!

Sorry, I thought the last comment was the best bit.
Fact is H, is the Aussies had been 1 zip up they still would've gone for our throats yet here we are settling for a draw before a ball has been bowled. Don't know who made that decision and I suspect it wasn't solely Cooks decision but it smacks of cowardice IMO
True but that still doesn't account for our atrocious bowling in the first innings...
Yeah your bowling in the first innings wad pretty shit, everyone except broad wad woeful.
(18-07-2015, 07:32 PM)TEL Wrote:
(18-07-2015, 04:48 PM)AG86 Wrote: You made a good point and I almost had some respect for you then you ruined it with that last comment!

Sorry, I thought the last comment was the best bit.

Gentlemen, would you kindly get a room and move in together already?        Caritas_34