Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes
Allowing the Aussies to bat for 2 days is probably not a good idea... We started shit, then played well, then it went to shit again. At least Mitchell Johnson is back to his best!
Lol 5/106, we're fucked
1-0!
Great result and good to see young Joe Root riding his luck then capitalising on his bit of fortune plus Bell needed a decent match cos his performances lately have been pants.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Yeah Joe Root is a don, definitely future captain, just under 2 centuries and he took 2 wickets. Ledge!
Buttler looks confident too. I like him keeping wicket
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Onwards to Lords then, didn't think the Aussies were gonna be that crap!
They just got lucky last time around because of the unrest in the England camp. We are far superior than the ex cons.
ENGLAND - HISTORY
AUSTRALIA - PREVIOUS
I kind of agree with that although we were also just very, very shit...
Yeah well I didn't want to harp on that bit too much.