Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewa: 5 goals in 9 minutes after coming on against Wolfsburg

TV presenter calling it as it is Caritas_05
Don't speaks the German mate, what's he saying?
He says, clearly pronounced

"Der FC Bayern hat am Abend Borussia Dortmund aus der Allianz-Arena gefickt"

either the guy writing the teleprompter wanted to sneak some choice words in, or the presenter mixed up "gekickt" (kicked out) with maybe "gefegt" (swiped) to "gefickt", which you might, or should, know.
I.e. he says "Tonight FC Bayern fucked Dortmund out of the Allianz arena"
Haha! I mean it's not as funny if you have to explain the joke but even so I give that news anchor full marks.
So Lewandowski requested a transfer, now watch how he'll have to stay. If I would be in charge I would sell him if an offer over 100m € comes (he's 29) but again the problem will be finding a replacement who's as good as him and you can't get a guy like that. Icardi has a 110m € clause but he's not as complete player as Lewa.
Good lad Lewa...lol Speak some bollox about Munich and you'll have half job done. XD
lmao Lewandowskis agent Pini Zahavi is trying now for days to set up the meeting with Bayern management and they don't want anything to do with him saying they said everything about this matter and he's not leaving.
he's leaving
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Yeah, he'll leave just not this year.