Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewa: 5 goals in 9 minutes after coming on against Wolfsburg
No wonder Bayern gave Dante flowers with defending like that lol, its amazing how shit he has gotten so quickly
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
bayern says all sorts of things Hans just like everyone else on here so it's hard to know what's real & what's unreal

according to the Daily Mail Arsenal enquired about Lewandowki in the recent window...
it's worth asking & if you don't ask you'll always be wondering what if
Lewa's 5th goal was good but was it as good as Flamini's 2nd last night? No it wasn't because Flamini is undoubtedly the better player!
Flamindowski Caritas_07
LEWANMINI?
Rotimiski
STATESIDOWSKI?
Gays.
(24-09-2015, 03:37 AM)Stateside Wrote: bayern says all sorts of things Hans just like everyone else on here so it's hard to know what's real & what's unreal

according to the Daily Mail Arsenal enquired about Lewandowki in the recent window...

Even Dortmund said in public that they couldn't sell him because he only wanted to go to Bayern, it would be idiotic (Bobby style) from me to write something like that without more or less having confirmed from all people involved in media. I made enough threads with players who were linked with Bayern but never write it like it's done but as speculation, Lewandowski deal was well known by everyone. Even R. Madrid people said that player is unavalaible despite the fact he only had 6 months left on his deal.
(24-09-2015, 04:53 PM)bayern Wrote:
(24-09-2015, 03:37 AM)Stateside Wrote: bayern says all sorts of things Hans just like everyone else on here so it's hard to know what's real & what's unreal

Even Dortmund said in public that they couldn't sell him because he only wanted to go to Bayern, it would be idiotic (Bobby style) from me to write something like that without more or less having confirmed from all people involved in media. I made enough threads with players who were linked with Bayern but never write it like it's done but as speculation, Lewandowski deal was well known by everyone. Even R. Madrid people said that player is unavalaible despite the fact he only had 6 months left on his deal.

It would take an act by the Pope to not allow Real Madrid to acquire whatever player they want even against the players wishes. It's just the reality of World Football. Los Madridistas are organized religions team.