Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea v Arsenal
Predictions for this one Guy's.

2-1 Arsenal? Unknown
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
And now Sandra would you tell the folks what is my prediction is for this match...  Sandra?

[Image: sandra-bullock-opening-envelope.gif]
Step up Turbo
(17-09-2015, 12:33 PM)zero Wrote: Step up Turbo

Caritas_07

Nobby was always good for a prediction too
no result prediction from me but I fancy Theo to score AT LEAST one

should be a good game & let's hope there's no bullshit/cheating from either side...
although that's obviously asking a lot with their track records

Power to the GOONER
States, i think Nobby was even worse than Turbo. I really have no clue about Sat other one team will eithet win, lose or draw
(17-09-2015, 12:54 PM)zero Wrote: States, i think Nobby was even worse than Turbo. I really have no clue about Sat other one team will eithet win, lose or draw

Caritas_17  That is a quality post prediction. Nobby was better than most and he is missed on these threads. I think Frantic needs to set the betting lines straight with his gem.
Ref is by far rhe worst for predictions
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(17-09-2015, 12:54 PM)zero Wrote: States, i think Nobby was even worse than Turbo. I really have no clue about Sat other one team will eithet win, lose or draw

I think you're right too about Nobby but Ref beats everyone in the calamitous prediction stakes for me

I hope we win & you lose (obviously) but fk the draw

no fun in draws & I'm sure you remember a few good 2-2's too between the teams over the years
(17-09-2015, 01:33 PM)TEL Wrote: Ref is by far rhe worst for predictions

fk me we agree on something again!!

seems at least 2 weeks since that's happened

enjoy it while it lasts