Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if?????
Can'T believe Arsenal lost to those Croatian scrubs. LMAO.
And then they lose to those other scrubs as well. LMAO.

can't LMAO at losing away to Porto, since the same happened to us last season.
(29-09-2015, 09:38 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: And then they lose to those other scrubs as well. LMAO.

can't LMAO at losing away to Porto, since the same happened to us last season.

Porto is always going to be tough at the Dragao. I am stunned to see Arsenal losing to Olympiakos.
No Arsenal fan is as surprised as you lot, we've seen this shit coming for years!
Can you see any way back for your mugs in the CL AG?
(30-09-2015, 11:13 PM)zero Wrote: Can you see any way back for your mugs in the CL AG?

They play Bayern twice and as said before I don't see them gaining ground in Munich.
Don't see us getting out of the group, we'll probably finish 3rd and drop into the Europa which is great from a travelling fans perspective but I think we're actually better off not playing in any European competition.
Thursday night footy won't be the 'distraction' to the PL as it was and has been to others...however how can any self respecting Arsenal fan (if there are any)   put up with this...well  ...humiliation ? Blush
I'll have you know that the europa league is a very prestigious trophy to win Rex
I'd actually rather in the FA Cup for the 3rd year in a row than win the Europa League.