Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if?????
Tel, ref.

How was the game? An improvement?

Especially, what did you make of Baba's debut?
(16-09-2015, 10:35 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Tel, ref.

It was a pivotal match albeit against Maccabi Tel Aviv who I think were overwhelmed from shopping in London. Any time we can score more than one goal it is an improvement. I think Jose is finally getting it about bringing in the youth. Everyone knows that Jose looked beyond the Israeli team because Arsenal on Saturday matters more and he may also have pulled off a coup by being at home while Arsenal travels home from Zagreb after a loss.

Abdul Rahman Baba played his first 90 minutes so he is now in the Jose Mourinho spotlight for more duty. I still need to see more of him other than one shot or one foul commited.
welcome back Ref...
just in time for the big game saturday
The spineless woolwich pikey cunts do it again! Funnily enough, none of them seem to be mouthing off at present. There's a shock!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(16-09-2015, 08:12 PM)Referee Wrote: Zagreb up 1 - 0 on a goal that just woke everyone up... An absolute stunner the announcer just declared. French Bonehead Giroud just gets bounced by two cautions and seeing red. English teams are not performing in this CL campaign so far.

Live commeting is back with the best announcer  Caritas_03
For Ref and his new (maybe) president 

[Image: all-class.jpg]
(16-09-2015, 10:35 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote: Tel, ref.

Still poor defensively Hans and Hazard was pretty poo again too. Baba did ok as did Loftus-Cheek. would love to see him partner Matic
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(17-09-2015, 08:01 AM)bayern Wrote: For Ref and his new (maybe) president 

[Image: all-class.jpg]

Trump won't run & will pull out of the race after he's trailing in the polls...
it's all a publicity stunt & is working well for him in that respect

I keep telling my favourite yanks their worst nightmare would be a presidential race between Trump & Clinton
Tel, i felt a lot more comfortable with Dave playing right rather than left back. He wanted to get up and down a lot more and looked much more at home. Do you think Josr will stick with the same back 4 on Sat (Terry replacing Zouma)?
(17-09-2015, 01:13 PM)zero Wrote: Tel, i felt a lot more comfortable with Dave playing right rather than left back. He wanted to get up and down a lot more and looked much more at home. Do you think Josr will stick with the same back 4 on Sat (Terry replacing Zouma)?

I do hope so mate. Don't see how he can recall Ivanovic but you know what Jose's like with his (as hans say's) reliance on experience. I know it was only Tel Aviv but I think Oscar brings another dimension to the table too. I think Terry may well replace Cahill but who knows?