Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brugge v Man. Utd.
solid away win. 

It certainly was Ref, great game to watch, looking forward to the draw 2moro Caritas_05
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]
(26-08-2015, 05:46 PM)Referee Wrote: How the ref let the game go considerably beyond the allotted added time which allowed Fellaini to score is worth investigation.

5 seconds past the allotted time! What an absolute outrage! Off with his head!
5 seconds is pushing it but maybe the ref had 3-1 or Fellaini to score last
(26-08-2015, 10:49 PM)Referee Wrote: Brugge was clueless tonite against United. They mailed it in early, solid away win.

English please!! Caritas_26
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(28-08-2015, 11:06 AM)TEL Wrote:
(26-08-2015, 10:49 PM)Referee Wrote: Brugge was clueless tonite against United. They mailed it in early, solid away win.

English please!! Caritas_26

WTF is up with you? Get out yer fecking dictionary already! 

What part of this elegant prose don't you understand?

No promotions from Chief Twat for you today Tel!!! 

Don't be a stuffy twat already.

[Image: 2ldgm61.jpg]
Nothing wrong with me ref but your English................isn't!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(31-08-2015, 01:48 PM)TEL Wrote: Nothing wrong with me ref but your English................isn't!

Well now Professor, this is on a need to know basis but when I get my top secret clearance renewed by the CIA, MI Whatever number, KGB, FSB, MOSSAD, ABC, FIFA, UEFA, The FA, USSF... and any other alphabet soup organization then I will join you at a game at the Bridge on my dime, have a pint or two with you and then use the GoPro camera and we'll see how good your mother tongue is after two hours. Then we'll have one with AG and get him rolling.

[Image: giphy.gif]