Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuadrado being hailed upon arrival in Turin?
What the feck is wrong with the Italian side? They see Cuadrado as a savior??? Juan Cuadrado was acquired from Fiorentina for an amazing Twenty Five Million Pounds and for the life of me did this player do anything for Chelsea? He must be included as one of the top 10 shyte transfers i.e. BUST for the Blues... 

I wonder if this is going to be detrimental to Falcao who sees his Colombian national team mate leaving? Never wanted to see Schurrle sold for Cuadrado, didn't see the logic behind the move and certainly there was no rate of return on him.

The transfer market never ceases to amaze me.
hard to say who's got the worst hairstyle between you & him Ref
Caritas_05
(25-08-2015, 07:16 PM)Referee Wrote: What the feck is wrong with the Italian side? They see Cuadrado as a savior??? Juan Cuadrado was acquired from Fiorentina for an amazing Twenty Five Million Pounds and for the life of me did this player do anything for Chelsea? He must be included as one of the top 10 shyte transfers i.e. BUST for the Blues... 

I wonder if this is going to be detrimental to Falcao who sees his Colombian national team mate leaving? Never wanted to see Schurrle sold for Cuadrado, didn't see the logic behind the move and certainly there was no rate of return on him.

Ask Maureen how/why he flopped at yours. And I thought the di Maria transfer was bad
(25-08-2015, 07:34 PM)Rotimi Wrote:
(25-08-2015, 07:16 PM)Referee Wrote: What the feck is wrong with the Italian side? They see Cuadrado as a savior??? Juan Cuadrado was acquired from Fiorentina for an amazing Twenty Five Million Pounds and for the life of me did this player do anything for Chelsea? He must be included as one of the top 10 shyte transfers i.e. BUST for the Blues... 

Ask Maureen how/why he flopped at yours. And I thought the di Maria transfer was bad

Please don't try and compare the 2. There is a world of difference between 25 mil and 60 mil regardless of how much you get back.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Both were massive flops but at least Di Maria had a couple of good matches for United, while Cuadrado did basically nothing.
[Image: 11822416_416192301919704_194991909173784...e=563738C1]
While Di Maria cost 35 mil more. Like I said, world of difference
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
So how many times did Cuadrado get to start a game?
And what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Well they saw him play in Florence, while even you at Chelsea didn't saw him much. In a year you could ship John Terry to AC or Inter Mialn, at 35 he would be perfect for them.
(26-08-2015, 01:08 PM)bayern Wrote:

Well they saw him play in Florence, while even you at Chelsea didn't saw him much. In a year you could ship John Terry to AC or Inter Mialn, at 35 he would be perfect for them.
Probably right there Bayern but I reckon if JT went out thyere he'd get sent off every week.