Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a first win for the Cherries
Congrats States, you must be euphoric and you should be after I just watched the Cherries highlights and this first ever win in the top flight is a memory worth savoring. I tip my mug to your lads. Enjoy the celebration.
fk off you mug
(22-08-2015, 09:27 PM)Stateside Wrote: fk off you mug

Wow really?
Best thread on this forum so far!
I'll go along with that! Someone's got a bee in their bonnet. Love a bit of animosity me. Come on ref, give him another of your incomprehensible septic style replies but th rules are you cannot mention - PK's, out of bounds, on the half, a tie or defenseman. You lot killed the English language and now you're TRYING to do the same with OUR game!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Fucking right Tel! A good bit of row does wonders for the soul!
(23-08-2015, 12:27 PM)Rotimi Wrote: Fucking right Tel! A good bit of row does wonders for the soul!

Fuck off you twat. Who asked you? Caritas_26
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Fuck off right back, Cunt!
Caritas_05
(23-08-2015, 08:16 AM)TEL Wrote: I'll  go along with that! Someone's got a bee in their bonnet. Love a bit of animosity me. Come on ref, give him another of your incomprehensible septic style replies but th rules are you cannot mention - PK's, out of bounds, on the half, a tie or defenseman. You lot killed the English language and now you're TRYING to do the same with OUR game!

[Image: article-1380746-0BC69FCF00000578-321_634x799.jpg]