Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATED PROFILE OF MIKE SMALLING
Music 
Joined: 16-08-2015 >>>>> After that... down hill it went ...FFS
Last Visit: 17-07-2018, 08:50 AM >>>> ...and since then this mug hasn't been seen LOL
Total Posts: 934 (0.81 posts per day | 6.01 percent of total posts) >>>>...each and everyone a fuckin disgrace to football mankind ...again Lol
(Find All Posts) >>>>...do yourself a favour and don't rotfl...
Total Threads: 15 (0.01 threads per day | 2.86 percent of total threads) >>>>AS YOU CAN SEE HE WAS PROLIFICALLY FULL OF SHIT ...BUT AT LEAST HE WAS CONSISTENT HEE HEE !
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 5 Days, 19 Hours, 40 Minutes, 56 Seconds...>>>>Wasting his and our time dumbfuck !
Members Referred: 1

He is now languishing in A Blackpool 'doss ouse' waiting for his mum to kick out her new ahem ...'lodger' (she seems to like this one ...he sometimes buys his own beer !

PMSL..............

Info provided by non other than...

IC _Blue

See Ya...
A total cock womble Man U fan appeared on the Daily Mail comments, I do realise that many Man U fans are cock wombles but this cock womble called Mike Smalling displays the same delusions as the same name hideaway coward here. Co-incidence?
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

Big Grin 
''Co-incidence?''

Why does a slug leave a trail? It needs to find it's way home ...

...And seeing as everyone knows this fucker could walk tall under a snakes belly ...wearing a top hat to boot ...

It's kinda logical when you think about it ...that he sticks with the same old same old Utd fuckin pish posh !

He would get lost in a rush of common sense ...Looool
(29-10-2018, 07:55 AM)***** Wrote: ''Co-incidence?''

Why does a slug leave a trail?  It needs to find it's way home ...

...And seeing as everyone knows this fucker could walk tall under a snakes belly ...wearing a top hat to boot ...

It's kinda logical when you think about it ...that he sticks with the same old same old  Utd  fuckin pish posh !

No he wouldn't, that cunt wouldn't know common sense if it shagged him up the arse with a lamp post
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
lol
Wink 
(28-10-2018, 07:55 PM)Christos the forgetful Wrote: A total cock womble Man U fan appeared on the Daily Mail comments, I do realise that many Man U fans are cock wombles but this cock womble called Mike Smalling displays the same delusions as the same name hideaway coward here. Co-incidence?

Christos ...the next match (MCFC v Utd ) will be very interesting in terms of his next appearance...whether it's in the 'Mail' or even here !

As it's a derby I won't jinx it etc... However I would bet quite calmly on his reaction(s) to the three possible types of results ! ... lol
(28-10-2018, 07:55 PM)Christos the forgetful Wrote: A total cock womble Man U fan appeared on the Daily Mail comments, I do realise that many Man U fans are cock wombles but this cock womble called Mike Smalling displays the same delusions as the same name hideaway coward here.  Co-incidence?

Maybe he has a twin brother.
Question 
(03-11-2018, 03:28 PM)TEL Wrote:
(29-10-2018, 07:55 AM)***** Wrote: ''Co-incidence?''

Why does a slug leave a trail?  It needs to find it's way home ...

It's kinda logical when you think about it ...that he sticks with the same old same old  Utd  fuckin pish posh !

No he wouldn't, that cunt wouldn't know common sense if it shagged him up the arse with a lamp post

'common sense'

I asked him once...' whats the difference between ignorance and apathy ??? '

...He said ''I don't fuckin know and wtf do I care ''

Hee Hee ...