Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New season
We start against West Ham, who signing wise have really upped their game, they've supported Pellegrini more than any of their previous managers but will it be enough?  During pre-season we've looked pretty good and I'm hoping that we can get our season up and running with a tidy win!
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

Don't want to say too much for fear of jinxing us but I'm enjoying this!
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

Your team looks like they are hungry of tittles.

4/4 , ok, not the strongest rivals in the EPL, but you did your job and Leagues are won in these pitches.
We've looked pretty flat so far to be honest but it's normal after a world cup, we'll get better!

Bill Shankly

5 gone, 5 unbeaten, 2 conceded, good shit happening so far!

Bill Shankly

Very well deserved victory against PSG.
It was but it should have been more comfortable, Sturridge could have had a hatrick!

Bill Shankly

Danny finding the back of the net again, if he can stay fit he could be a massive asset for us!

Bill Shankly