Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Madrid 2018/2019
The European king start the season.

Bye bye Ronaldo, thanks for everything, nobody is bigger than a club and hope doesn't ever score a fucking goal. He is a delinquent at last.

Vinicius, Odriozola and Curtois, no more than that. I hope we sign a Striker, but there is nothing interesting out there. I only like Mbappe. Perhaps Cavani or Lewa while we find a solution and bring back Mariano from Lyon.

Bale is the new Star and Modric golden ball.

Lopetegui is the best we could do after god ZZ.

Aupa Real.
lol
(27-07-2018, 09:30 AM)***** Wrote:
(25-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: The European king start the season.

Bye bye Ronaldo, thanks for everything, nobody is bigger than a club and hope doesn't ever score a fucking goal. He is a delinquent at last.

Vinicius, Odriozola and Curtois, no more than that. I hope we sign a Striker, but there is nothing interesting out there. I only like Mbappe. Perhaps Cavani or Lewa while we find a solution and bring back Mariano from Lyon.

Bale is the new Star and Modric golden ball.

Lopetegui is the best we could do after god ZZ.

Aupa Real.

So how come you haven't changed your avatar ...heres a good one ...
[Image: gareth+bale+funny_2.jpg]

Oooh theres lovely...boyo lol Caritas_16
Caritas_05 Caritas_05 Caritas_05 
Scummiest club in world football. Even scummier than Manc United (Just) and even Leeds!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Thinking of putting Salah elbow or Karius pic as my avatar, chose one for me if you want, Karius or Salah Elbow, up to you.