Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18/19 fixtures
(14-08-2018, 01:57 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: England in the WC.

W set pieces in the injury time against Tunisia.
W against one of the worlds teams in the WC
L against the first decent teams faced
D(W) From the spot against Colombia
L Against another decent team which country is less than 5 millions.
L Against Belgium, again.

The only remarkable thing is a victory from the spot against Colombia and the same defeats as your brothers UAE. The strongest teams they played were Belgium and Croatia and you couldn't draw them even. lol

And how did the dago's get on again?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Two first games EPL. Liverpool just one.

United is going direct to the well with Mou. Mou is on Self destruction mode.

Liverpool, like the last year play well for 20 minutes and the rest of the game are headless chickens or do the Mou Bus.

Arsenal will improve, don't know if Emery will eat the xmas pudding though.

And this is hurting me, but I have to admit Chelsea is playing much better than Liverpool even, in fact I don't think Liverpool play that good. Chelsea play mucho more aggressive football than those headless nonsense made in Britain ( or fascism land). Logically Chelsea is a team full of immigrants at last, so they'll tend to play better than the Ex-Fullham fans wish.

City, not an impressive team, but very easy for them to play in the EPL. Walk in the park. They'll win it in xmas again.
"Liverpool, like the last year play well for 20 minutes and the rest of the game are headless chickens or do the Mou Bus."
"City, not an impressive team,"

Fuck you do talk some utter shit!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
4 games EPL.

City: Still no an impressive team, they'll win again the EPL easily though.
Liverpool: They look like their genuine DNA is back, they won last game playing not very good, only team could compete to MC
United: Sack that depressive bus Driver. They look sad even when they win. I predict a terrible season for them.
Chelsea: Their team is very shit, they'll deflate along the tournament. I'll feel for Sarri, he is the only decent thing that club got.
Arsenal: They'll get better across the the league.
Tottenham: They are solids average. Like Moye's Everton, but bit better.
England LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
(06-08-2018, 06:12 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Apparently Mou parked the Mega Airbus yesterday.

Arsenal will beat Chelsea easily. 2 games 6 points for Arsenal.

Hard season for United, apparently Moureen is still more depressed.

Chelsea lol

Thick as fucking pig shit
hahaha
Arsenal will get better along the league while Chelsea will deflate looking for the next manager.

Bayern is a happy guy after our 6-0 over Croatia. XD
That too.