Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World cup Russia 2018
Let's insult here, nutters.  Giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon 

Spain or Portugal or any other Latin-American country for me, anyway, whatever for me but England, UAE, Germany and USA. 

Fuuuuck England and USA and UAE. Hopefully Korea (the good one) nuke these three.

Senegal 6 Nigeria 1 lol 

The Germans are our bitches, they'll have another lesson from us.

Slovenia is the future, Oblak is a cabrón and deserves all the worst though, Doncic is god intead. Fuuuucking altético golie.

Ok guys...let's discuss.
lol USA didn't even make it to Russia (surely they blame Putin for that). Fuck Saudi Arabia and all the muslims, and the biggest fuck goes to Croatia. Brazilian bastards will win the Cup.
And Baskonia will piss on Madrid in the final.
Yeah Slovenia is the future of losing and big shit - like the present.
lol

USA is not going there???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Baskonia has been our worst rival along this season and Pedro Martínez won us the final last year and always had lot of problems when we faced them in his former Gran Canaria. (Basketball).

Lpetegui will coach Madrid as worldchampion. I like him. XD happy not see here Allegri or Conte or all that shit. Better Julen than Poch.

The Slovenias who support Bayern Munich or Atletico are worse than Muselims and Christians put together.

Germany will pray not to face Spain. I want to trash them asap. XD

My bets, Spain Vs Argentina or Brazil Vs Spain in the Final. England won't reach quarters despite of his easy group. Dark Horses Senegal and Colombia.

Edit: Lopetegui out lol Real Madrid fucked the World champion for spain...XD Surrealist. I disagree, but I understand we should be more respectful, this decision is a serious warning for future. So let's put another one and players will win this thing...XD
(13-06-2018, 07:48 AM)bayern Wrote: lol USA didn't even make it to Russia (surely they blame Putin for that). Fuck Saudi Arabia and all the muslims, and the biggest fuck goes to Croatia. Brazilian bastards will win the Cup.
And Baskonia will piss on Madrid in the final.
Yeah Slovenia is the future of losing and big shit - like the present.

Love that bit  Caritas_05 Caritas_05
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(13-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: lol

USA is not going there???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Baskonia has been our worst rival along this season and Pedro Martínez won us the final last year and always had lot of problems when we faced them in his former Gran Canaria. (Basketball).

Lpetegui will coach Madrid as worldchampion. I like him. XD happy not see here Allegri or Conte or all that shit. Better Julen than Poch.

The Slovenias who support Bayern Munich or Atletico are worse than Muselims and Christians put together.

Germany will pray not to face Spain. I want to trash them asap. XD

My bets, Spain Vs Argentina or Brazil Vs Spain in the Final. England won't reach quarters despite of his easy group. Dark Horses Senegal and Colombia.

Edit: Lopetegui out lol Real Madrid fucked the World champion for spain...XD Surrealist. I disagree, but I understand we should be more respectful, this decision is a serious warning for future. So let's put another one and players will win this thing...XD

Spain's expiration date is long gone, they're done. Barca's spine can carry them only that long....
So Russia who are shit beat those bitches 5:0 and they will go to 48 teams in 2026. Thats insane.
I think 3 of them will be hanged when they return...
[Image: 35480967_2125686860984749_52240436735990...e=5BB0FF0E]

Take a bow son....  [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39

[Image: 35364003_1738097119603579_73008617049869...e=5BBBE9FC]

Oh shut up mildred Caritas_05
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39

The fucking Kleptomaniac putero lol I told you this keeper is shit. Kepa much better. Anyway we are going to win this thing, we are the best team so far, nice to share the points with our brodas, the Portuguese. Nice game, well played by Spain and Ronaldo, the worst players were the EPL players (Silva and De putero Gea), not casualty.

Russia 5 The Assassin Coaltion England/USA/UAE 0, nice result for the decency.

Well done for Uruguay, they deserved a much better result against the Pharaon.

My prediction Croatia 5 Nigeria 1...XD