Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsene Wenger
So he's called an end on his PL career with the Gunners, will he be remembered for his revolutionary training and fitness regimes that brought him and Arsenal so much success, the fantastic football sides he created and the beautiful football they played, or the wallet minding man refusing to buckle to what the fans and press thought he should do and smash transfer record after transfer record and seemingly becoming yesterdays man.

I'll remember him for the way his sides played the beautiful game, even though we probably copped for more beatings by them at Highbury especially, than anyone else.  Whatever he decides about whether this is the end at Arsenal or the end of his football management career, think it's only right to say thanks Arsene, for the revolutionary thinking and for the wonderful football.
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

He will be remembered for all those things and more. He made the game worth watching when they were on top. I remember how nervous I used to get whenever we played them. Massive shoes to fill for the next manager...
end of an era! the last of the longest serving managers....it will be interesting to see who comes in to replace him.... will he hit the ground running or will he fail at the first hurdle... we all saw what happened after Fergie left and i wonder if the fans will get behind him or throw him under the bus at the first signs of trouble. arsenal fans have regularly dished it out when opp fans have got behind their struggling managers. now its their turn. interesting indeed
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39

(21-04-2018, 08:36 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote: end of an era! the last of the longest serving managers....it will be interesting to see who comes in to replace him.... will he hit the ground running or will he fail at the first hurdle... we all saw what happened after Fergie left and i wonder if the fans will get behind him or throw him under the bus at the first signs of trouble. arsenal fans have regularly dished it out when opp fans have got behind their struggling managers. now its their turn. interesting indeed

Yep, you saw it all from your armchair you pox-ridden piece of shit!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
I think he was sacked personally...

(22-04-2018, 10:50 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: I think he was sacked personally...

Jumped before he was pushed I think mate. Shame, he should've gone 3-4 years ago with the legacy of him keeping Arsenal in the CL while going through the stadium transition and spending next to nothing doing it
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
States mate, 1 goal is enough. You'll beat those bastards in Madrid.

2-2 and you play the final.
lol, atletico were literally a man down for most of the match! i stopped watching after the sending off, ref fucked up the game. and the goonies still couldnt see out the game, more laurel and hardy defending, the gift that keeps on giving lol...... costa will be available for the leg in madrid, he will eat arsenals defence for breakfast Caritas_42
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39

Atlético are going to be massacred in Madrid by Arsenal, I'll be there to make sure that this scennario will happen.
lmao you're an optimist