Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mo Salah
How good is this guy?  Pace, vision and now using his right foot to finish, stunning debut season at Liverpool!
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

he looked like Messi when scoring his first goal tonight

I've been shocked at how well he's played this season because he showed none of this form at Chelsea a few years ago

Bobby will tell you Ashley Young owns him though
At the time I thought Chelsea had signed him so we couldn't, I think missing him then whilst Rodgers was in charge could have been a blessing, with Klopp he's been stunning.

Bobby won't admit that every time Mane or Salah got near the ball they had 3 players around them, suits him to say Young had him pocketed.
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

after watching all the goals again the Watford keeper flattered Liverpool yesterday with 3 dubious attempts at saves from Salah's first 3 goals but he wasn't the only dodgy keeper yesterday

Butland & Foster were both highly suspect which proves what we already know about the state of England goalies
I think you're short changing United saying they marked Mane & Salah out of the game last week because that's what all teams try to do when they come up against star players

Hazard always has that problem & Sanchez used to have it at Arsenal

Salah had 3 or 4 Watford players marking him at times last night & still scored 4 goals

I didn't see the Anfield game but it ended 0-0 so it's fair to say Mourinho knows how to nullify Salah
Mourinho saw all this at Chelsea and tried so hard with him - NOT!!!!!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
probably didn't like the way he tracked back Caritas_07
the Liverpool Echo have been kissing Virgil van Dijk's ass saying his performances are going under the radar because Salah's been sublime

makes you wonder why Klopp didn't get him to mark Lukaku if he's so good instead of hanging Lovren out to dry

that to me is the simplest explanation as to why United controlled Liverpool at Old Trafford as Salah was marked out the game whereas Lukaku was allowed to run riot
Salah and Lukaku are like the day and night. Lukaku is a sack of potatoes and Salah is a superb dynamic player.

Just see how Salah brings the ball comparing with Lukaku touch.
(19-03-2018, 11:21 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Salah and Lukaku are like the day and night. Lukaku is a sack of potatoes and Salah is a superb dynamic player.

Just see how Salah brings the ball comparing with Lukaku touch.

Once again, you totally missed the point.