Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea and City damaging the English game
I can't remember where I heard it now (possibly talkSPORT) but they were talking about players wearing heated underwear during the warm-ups over the weekend
Only a thick cunt would post a thread like this! All foreigners before 1937 were they? Who would write such shit? Do some research you rhick cunt - then fuck off and die a horrible death, the more painful the better
A homegrown player has been included in every CHELSEA first-team SQUAD since 10th March 1905, which was exactly 113 years 4 days ago.
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
a homegrown player has been included in every fantasy football squad I've ever picked
sat at home with a few inches of snow outside keeping warm & looking forward to the FA Cup quarter final between Leicester & Chelsea on the BBC

I always like the Match of the Day studio team of Lineker Wright & Shearer so no complaints there

both teams have put out strong starting lineups so fingers crossed it's a good game with a few goals & none of that Mourinho anti football bollocks

United Tottenham & Saints await in the semi final draw after the game too
Not one English player in the Chelsea line up and a 4 minute hold up for a fucking nose bleed. Football is fucked!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
at least they're getting the hang of this VAR crap which took next to no time to check today

Chelsea should be happy with the draw
[Image: 28954662_1667786003286434_46838970030777...e=5B3C1593]
Caritas_32
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39

You must be drunk to post that Mike  !!!
(19-03-2018, 09:52 PM)IC_Blue Wrote: You must be drunk to post that Mike  !!!

Not really, he's just fucking dense! Wasn't it this cunt who said this was a football forum then posts a photo of Kate McCann???