Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester United
exactly
Lingard has a very punchable face Caritas_05
0-2 The Mancs arisen, like the force.
And Jose has slammed Scholes. The guy probably wants out with PSG waiting in line. Then he'll sell Neymar because he doesn't track back and sign Fellaini.
I wonder who’s side Bobby’s on in the Mourinho v Scholes sideshow
He thinks both are right.
Happy New Year Gentlemen...Oh and you  Mike...

I cannot believe Mike (the gob ) hasn't shown himself... after Utd deservedly beating my beloved Everton...(yes Mike I'm a Blue  mate )

However thinking about it ...the mancs are in disarray atm...in fighting...MCFC dominating the PL ...and I won't  mention their very iffy managerial situation  ( damn it I did lol )...
I watched the game yesterday and Everton are still shit, that dinosauer big Sam didn't change anything (only results are better - thats all that count). When you're so dominated by United like Everton was yesterday then you know you're shit.
And happy new year! Caritas_05
(02-01-2018, 02:06 PM)bayern Wrote: I watched the game yesterday and Everton are still shit, that dinosauer big Sam didn't change anything (only results are better - thats all that count). When you're so dominated by United like Everton was yesterday then you know you're shit.
And happy new year! Caritas_05

Welll ...errr ...thats what I meant ...I just didn't sugarcoat it like you thats all... Caritas_09
Allardyce’s job is purely to keep Everton in the Premier League

happy new year to everyone except Mourinho