Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool
I'd even go as far to say Salah is more valuable to Liverpool than Kane is (this season) to Tottenham & that says it all as far as I'm concerned...
he's even more valuable than Wilshere to Arsenal

but I'll draw the line at Eddie Howe & say he's more valuable to Bournemouth
Absolutely.

Anyway, Salah, Kane or Debruyne. That must be the fight for the best EPL player.

No more Kantes or Matics.
(04-04-2018, 11:16 AM)Southside Wrote: I'd even go as far to say Salah is more valuable to Liverpool than Kane is (this season) to Tottenham & that says it all as far as I'm concerned...
he's even more valuable than Wilshere to Arsenal

but I'll draw the line at Eddie Howe & say he's more valuable to Bournemouth

But are they more valuable then Pogba is to his hairstylist?
nobody's that valuable Caritas_07

that's got to be every hairstylist's dream to get a boss like Pogba

they'd never have to work for anyone else
Liverpool proved last night City like everyone else are beatable & in doing so have surely given others hope that next season's Premier League won't be anywhere near as one-sided

Liverpool did to City last night what Barcelona & Bayern have done to Arsenal in recent seasons of Champions League knockout games

I didn't think they were capable of a performance like that by making City look ordinary but fair play to them & as always it's a funny old game
I think with Pep at the helm everyone seems to think that City are unbeatable and look to play them as though not losing is as good as it gets, Klopp has shown by going for them they can be beaten, their defence is no better than many others. Hopefully by seasons end a few more teams will go for it.
"I have been over to the Kop at Anfield and was on my way back when a policeman took hold of a red scarf as it was a ragamuffin's. I told him off. 'Don't you do that,' I said. 'That's precious.'"

Bill Shankly

I agree with both, however and being objetive, Salah first goal coming from offside and City scored a legal gol in the second, so the result could be a bit different.

Not saying that Liverpool robbed or something like that, saying that Liverpool could ruin in the second half the good job did in the first half. And city played awful but Liverpool parked the Bus in the second half and that could ruin their game, so not really the final result reflected the "reality" of the game.

Anyway happy to be that petro-team out, if we want a much more exciting CL, Liverpool must be there fighting always for the trophy. Great atmosphere. I read something that some Liverpool fans souped up their Bus.