Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At this rate...
Is still too soon...Arsenal got a better team than results are showing and they used to be very good before Xmas after that, they used to low their level . United have played against the worst current EPL teams. So let's see if Arsenal will get better after xmas as unusual.
(11-09-2017, 03:49 PM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: Is still too soon...Arsenal got a better team than results are showing and they used to be very good before Xmas after that, they used to low their level . United have played against the worst current EPL teams. So let's see if Arsenal will get better after xmas as unusual.

And United struggled against most of those teams last season. There's an improvement there. Arsenal haven't strengthened as much as their title "rivals" and I think it's part of why results haven't been going their way, seeing as those that have spent money haven't exactly had it easy themselves. Even the smaller teams have managed to improve themselves. I agree it's still too soon though but these days, as a top side, you have to start as early as possible if you don't want to lose too much ground on the leaders
The best team you have played, 12º Stoke City, and you couldn't beat them. Let's put everything into context, because I don't see such improvement despite of spending again MASSIVELY.

20º West ham
18º Leicester
15º Swansea

Small clubs used to get fit sooner than big teams because they want to pick all the points they could at the beginning of the season, Mou has prepared your team like that, after Xmas you'll get worse like the small teams use to do.
True they had nice scheudle so far but you still have to win those games. Last year they started the same but after the defeat against City in 4. game I believe it went downhill from there. They'll finish in top 3.
They won two at home, one away and they draw one away, not really impresive. And United did a preseason in order to be strong at the beginning to win the Super Cup.
(12-09-2017, 07:54 AM)bayern Wrote: True they had nice scheudle so far but you still have to win those games . Last year they started the same but after the defeat against City in 4. game I believe it went downhill from there. They'll finish in top 3.

That was exactly my point. If you want to win the title or at least challenge for it, those are the games you have to win and we drew too much of those last season. What's the point of beating the top six sides and then drawing most of the bottom 10?
(12-09-2017, 08:40 AM)Chikito.Sexappeal Wrote: They won two at home, one away and they draw one away, not really impresive. And United did a preseason in order to be strong at the beginning to win the Super Cup.

Look the other way around at Everton - tough scheudle, bad results and still have to go to Old Trafford at sunday where another defeat probably awaits. It doesn't help to get tough games ot of the way early if you lose them all.
Everton play awful, more than awful, I saw them against City and the draw masked their awful performance, City did shit either, terrible game by the way. The best moment to face Everton is now. I think when United face Newcastle will be a good team to see how they are actually, both play the same shit.
Yeah Everton are terrible at the moment. Dutch coaches doesn't seem to work well in PL.
I thought Benítez was to be the first to be off. XD

Moyes next...