Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At this rate...
Wenger will likely sell Sanchez & replace him with Gervinho
Haha, Gervinho! His forehead alone is worth 10 points!
pretty uneventful deadline day in the end after looking like being much more active

Sanchez & Ozil could both leave for nothing next summer now
Barcelona are the big losers of this summer, they promised 2 more signings after Dembele and did shit.
(01-09-2017, 05:12 AM)Southside Wrote: pretty uneventful deadline day in the end after looking like being much more active

Sanchez & Ozil could both leave for nothing next summer now

Don't think it's a case of could but will leave for free next summer. Wenger is hoping keepin them gets us back into the Champions League rather then sell and try to rebuild.

This team will have trouble to finish in 6. let alone in 4.
right now they're a point behind both Tottenham and Liverpool and only 2 points off 4th place
funny that Arsenal losing 4-0 to Liverpool appears to be a completed disaster but Liverpool losing 5-0 to City is simply a bad game
(10-09-2017, 06:10 PM)Southside Wrote: funny that Arsenal losing 4-0 to Liverpool appears to be a completed disaster but Liverpool losing 5-0 to City is simply a bad game

Until it was 11 players on the pitch Liverpool were as good if not better then it was a meltdown. Arsenal had a no show in Liverpool. I doubt you could make a comparison on those 2 games.
(11-09-2017, 08:24 AM)bayern Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 06:10 PM)Southside Wrote: funny that Arsenal losing 4-0 to Liverpool appears to be a completed disaster but Liverpool losing 5-0 to City is simply a bad game

As for people saying the Arsenal loss was a disaster, I think that stemmed from their previous performances in the season. You can't struggle with your first two games of the season, go ahead and lose the third one 4-0 and expect people not to scream disaster, especially if you're Arsenal.

Until it was 11 players on the pitch Liverpool were as good if not better then it was a meltdown. Arsenal had a no show in Liverpool. I doubt you could make a comparison on those 2 games.

I did not see the Arsenal game but Liverpool were not that great against City, before and after the red card. Sallah was their main threat but his final balls were non-existent. Mane was largely absent until the red card. I felt City were in better control of the match than Liverpool and they took their chances better.