Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Madrid 2017/2018
They send you a virus, you know that one that Fergie wouldn't sell them, let alone Ronaldo Caritas_05
lol

Fergie said, I won't sell them a Virus. I think they don't coordinate well XD, he should tell us, I will sell them a Virus but the best footballer. If you are angry, you should sell me shit, shouldn't you? lol Fucking alcoholics. XD

With Valverde and Zidane, is super quiet now. Both are very respectful, When they loose by the Ref, both always say, "we win sometimes by the ref, so let's all help". The Atlético bitch instead is a fucking imbecile XD
haha
World champion again...We should find other rivals more interesting, let's see this Petro Idiots from Paris. One of my best friends is a PSG supporter and he thinks, PSG will sucks against Madrid. I like that attitude towards us lol
Catalunya rules Spain lol
lol

Worse, corruption rules Spain.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
What's funny? They're shit and we all know that...
They don't
santiago bernabeu MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Facepalm

Well, while the madridistas were busy focusing on Jose Mourinho and Manchester United............There was a gap of 14 points building up in La Liga  Ai

Well today was the final nail in the coffin, Madrid STUFFED in their own back yard and whats worse you may ask?

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

With all that quality, you trail by 14 points??? embarrassin Facepalm

Zidane next in line to get the chop??

GAME OVER
Suicide
[Image: imager.gif]

Caritas_39