Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Madrid Vs Our feeder Bus
Easy...lol

We need a golie, that's it.
more play acting tonight then

how can anyone get excited watching those wankers scream & roll around on the floor so the referee gives them their desired free kick (without any contact many times) before they run off as if nothing happened

absolute joke football
That was painful to watch, from a United fan's perspective. First 50-60 mins was terrible. It got better towards the end, but not by much. Not a lot has changed from last season, I see. It's going to be a long season, with Champions League football and the world cup coming up(players avoiding injury etc)
(08-08-2017, 10:32 PM)Southside Wrote: more play acting tonight then

how can anyone get excited watching those wankers scream & roll around on the floor so the referee gives them their desired free kick (without any contact many times) before they run off as if nothing happened

absolute joke football

That shouldn't come as a surprise anymore. It's the popular thing to do these days, con the Referee.
the only surprise is the referees still falling for it

Ronaldo near the end of the game losing his balance & falling to the ground throwing his arms up for added effect

some other prick after getting fouled by Rashford holding his knee as if he's torn a ligament then as soon as he realises his con job's worked springs up like a gazelle & runs off totally unscathed ready for the next play

apparently retrospective action's going to be taken this season for cheats so they should start by looking at last night's game but obviously the authorities won't dare to upset their beloved star players or teams
If you mean Miki, Pogba, Rashford, etc acting, United under Mou are dirty traffic cones.

There were two scandalous pens over Ramos and nobody cried.

They based their football in a physical shit and they were outclassed at any aspect of the game and RM were far from being in form lol

Rots, sack Mou, your team is much better than that.
(09-08-2017, 06:23 AM)Southside Wrote: the only surprise is the referees still falling for it

Ronaldo near the end of the game losing his balance & falling to the ground throwing his arms up for added effect

some other prick after getting fouled by Rashford holding his knee as if he's torn a ligament then as soon as he realises his con job's worked springs up like a gazelle & runs off totally unscathed ready for the next play

apparently retrospective action's going to be taken this season for cheats so they should start by looking at last night's game but obviously the authorities won't dare to upset their beloved star players or teams
It was funny to watch. Remember Ramos kneeling in pain after fouling a player and then when he got the yellow he deserved, he bolted up to mouth off to the Referee? He's the worst wanker I ever saw play the game, followed closely by Dani Aves.
Chikito.SexappealIf you mean Miki, Pogba, Rashford, etc acting, United under Mou are dirty traffic cones. 

There were two scandalous pens over Ramos and nobody cried.

They based their football in a physical shit and they were outclassed at any aspect of the game and RM were far from being in form lol

Rots, sack Mou, your team is much better than that.

I will, as soon as I'm given the power by the board and as soon as your pussy club pay back the Spanish government the money they've been running the club with... 
Man, I was the one who said Ramos deserved all the shit people through at him for that idiotic thing in the final despite of being kicked by Cuadrado actually . Once said this, The pen over Ramos was scandalous and the ref saw it. I say this because a I see the usual United cry babies.

Real Madrid with two training weeks behind you, outclassed you like you were (you really are lol) a bunch of headless chickens.

200 millions on Pogba and Lukaku and still you're hope is Fellaini...lol
(08-08-2017, 11:24 PM)Rotimi Wrote: That was painful to watch, from a United fan's perspective. First 50-60 mins was terrible. It got better towards the end, but not by much. Not a lot has changed  from last season, I see. It's going to be a long season, with Champions League football and the world cup coming up(players avoiding injury etc)

You'll end up easy in top 3 and trophies (the big one) are handed in may so a lot of time.