Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally!
It's the last leg of the league season and I can't wait to see how it ends. So, Chelsea for the title but the rest of the table isn't decided though. Can see a few top teams ending their seasons in disappointment. Missing out on top 4 is becoming costlier every season. As for the relegation scrappers, I'll put good money on Sunderland dropping off.
(30-03-2017, 12:58 PM)Rotimi Wrote: It's the last leg of the league season and I can't wait to see how it ends. So, Chelsea for the title but the rest of the table isn't decided though. Can see a few top teams ending their seasons in disappointment. Missing out on top 4 is becoming costlier every season. As for the relegation scrappers, I'll put good money on Sunderland dropping off.

Not yet, when you can't keep up financialy and attract top players then it will get costly. I think reputation that was build in 20 years before is going down a bit.
Yep, Sunderland are going down for real this time. About time.
Poor Moysie is completely broken, he probably still wakes up screaming because he dreams he accidentally browses the Daily Mail article about his imminent sacking while he's busy doing scouting work on the Kroos transfer on one of the transfer HQ's new iPads.

Swansea Middlesbrough is a huge relegation six pointer about to start now. Up to Leicester and West Ham, noone is safe yet.

Top 4 still contended. Too early too call but Tottenham seem to have made it to my surprise. Current top 4 will probably make it.
Arsenal 5th, Utd 6th (what else).
Chelsea done (winners, congrats guys) , Spurs done (second), City done ( third or second), Liverpool done (fourth or third) , United done ELoL.