CL Playoffs Man Utd vs Club Brugge
(18-08-2015, 01:52 PM)Hans_Dampf Wrote:
(18-08-2015, 12:38 PM)Sick Bern Wrote: I'd like:

De Gea

Darmian Smalling Blind Shaw

Schweini Fellaini

Mata    Depay     Young
                                                     Rooney

I think Carrick might start with Schneiderlin though, and Romero will obviously be in goal. Januzaji might start but I think he'll prefer Young.

Agree with the bold. Don't think van Gaal will be giving Schweini a start yet. I also can't see him playing Fellaini in a 4-2-3-1 as part of the double pivot.

If van Gaal goes full Belgian, it might look like

...............Romero
Darmian Smalling Blind Shaw
..................Carrick
.......Schneiderlin...............
.....................Fellaini..............
Januzaj......Rooney.....Young

Young is obviously the first name on the teamsheet.

Darmian looks good so far (hope he proves to be not quite so good since we passed on him).

But even if he coninues to look so good, I'm eagerly awaiting van Gaal benching him for Valencia again.

[b] That Herrera doesn't start is inexplicable to me tbh|/b]

That's what happens when you have an abundance of midfielders and they're all fit. Like States said, Mata should start but he'll probably come on from the bench. Would be interesting to see. I can't for my life, predict the lineup. I just hope they all give a good account of themselves. Darmian has been a hit so far and I think the only way Valentin will get back in the team is if we're hit with an injury crisis. He played a lot Last season because of his considerable defensive abilities and now that we've got Darmian, I don't see him getting a look in, except maybe for rotation purposes(aside the injury crisis)
MUFC XI to play Club Brugge: Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Mata, Memphis, Januzaj, Rooney.

no YOung no party. Pretty much what you envisioned, Bern.
Depay looks shit hot.. Looks like you've found yourself an Alexis Sanchez.  

Caritas_18

Goes to show the game is not all about Money & The Best Players (Da Maria) Depay less then half the cost and looks more effective 

Good game I enjoyed it. Brugge were terrible tho.

I was a fucking wrecking machine tonight! Im really enjoying my football atm and I feel really good, Shout out to my partner Blind he's pure fucking class, Oh and the two full backs are absolute fucking beasts, I love playing with these guys.

But what about Memphis's performance tonight? was that quality or what?

[Image: HardtofindAltruisticIndianrockpython.gif]

OMFG ^^^^  Dp
Can't wait for the group draws now cause to my knowledge Arsenal & Utd are NOT seeded teams (Pot 1)

So we could get somebody like Barcelona, Juventus or Bayern early on in the group stage. Nice early MASSIVE match.

GROUP OF DEATH

Barcelona
Arsenal
Lyon
Roma

Chicharito got some love tonite and Fellaini's afro was looking good. Why does DeGea even bother showing up to sit in the stands with Valdez?
(18-08-2015, 10:09 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Can't wait for the group draws now cause to my knowledge Arsenal & Utd are NOT seeded teams (Pot 1)

So we could get somebody like Barcelona, Juventus or Bayern early on in the group stage. Nice early MASSIVE match.

GROUP OF DEATH

Barcelona
Arsenal
Lyon
Roma

shame we can't draw Chelsea yet
(18-08-2015, 10:09 PM)FRANTIC Wrote: Can't wait for the group draws now cause to my knowledge Arsenal & Utd are NOT seeded teams (Pot 1)

GROUP OF DEATH

Barcelona
Arsenal
Lyon
Roma

In third pot teams like Shakhtar, Dinamo Kiev, Sporting are better then Lyon.

(18-08-2015, 10:05 PM)Mike Smalling Wrote: I was a fucking wrecking machine tonight! Im really enjoying my football atm and I feel really good, Shout out to my partner Blind he's pure fucking class, Oh and the two full backs are absolute fucking beasts, I love playing with these guys.

But what about Memphis's performance tonight? was that quality or what?

[Image: HardtofindAltruisticIndianrockpython.gif]

OMFG ^^^^  Dp

He better starts playing like that in PL as he's in my fantasy team (that and that despite his great performances United wouldn't win games) Caritas_05

Chelsea
Real
Roma
Wolfsburg
That would be a nice group.
I'm up for Lyon, Seville, Lisbon or Zagreb as places to visit.
Memphis had a good game. Nice to see that side of him. Dunno what Carrick was thinking of for Brugge's goal. That was some mistake!