HOW IS EVERYBODY DOING?
Hope everyone is doing well!!

Greetings!!

Who is still here?

Everybody in the place say

HEY
And you are???
He's a froggie loving kraut!
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
(15-02-2017, 11:59 PM)Rotimi Wrote: And you are???
Hello stranger.

I am the friendly Hans.

Looking forward to St Etienne in the EL round of last 32?
(16-02-2017, 10:24 AM)Friendly_Hans Wrote:
(15-02-2017, 11:59 PM)Rotimi Wrote: And you are???
Hello stranger.

I am the friendly Hans.

Looking forward to St Etienne in the EL round of last 32?

Friendly Hans? Ok
To answer your question, Not particularly. Still not a fan of the competition. Feels a lot like the League Cup...
But with better opponents. Leage cup 2nd round would be some 4th division team, now you have a decent teams from Ligue 1

I guess it will pick up when it's a round that we actually have a proper word for, like 'quarter final' or semifinal

And everything else? How's life in Lagos?
(16-02-2017, 08:52 AM)TEL Wrote: He's a froggie loving kraut!

Tel, old charmer! How's life?
(16-02-2017, 05:02 PM)Friendly_Hans Wrote: But with better opponents. Leage cup 2nd round would be some 4th division team, now you have a decent teams from Ligue 1

I guess it will pick up when it's a round that we actually have a proper word for, like 'quarter final' or semifinal

And everything else? How's life in Lagos?

And you think better quality teams will make me like the competition? It's a second rate tournament that no major team wants to get caught playing in! Plus the Thursday thing is a bit annoying.
Life in Lagos is great!
(16-02-2017, 05:07 PM)Friendly_Hans Wrote:
(16-02-2017, 08:52 AM)TEL Wrote: He's a froggie loving kraut!

Tel, old charmer! How's life?

Shocking mate, my new girlfriend got a puncture on our first date and it looks like Wenger might leave at the end of the season so all in all life sucks at the moment mate. You ok?
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears. Don't invent it with your small mind or share it with your big gob!
Everybody in the place say 

HEY

HEY Hans...Greetings...all's well with "The Blackpool Belle"  Be
[Image: QalfwEm.jpg]